My video on front page of Live Leak - cheaa

This is people's favorite? Damn, guess I've been around too long, I still like the glass eye.....

Very cool video though Steve, favorite comment so far are

Anything which helps a person re-connect with their senses is a remarkable feat, even if it is just blasting the shit outa' some quality subs.

and

This video is cool on so many levels! A barrier was broken here and he was able to enjoy the sound by simply "feeling" it! Good clip!
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

This is people's favorite? Damn, guess I've been around too long, I still like the glass eye.....

Very cool video though Steve, favorite comment so far are

Anything which helps a person re-connect with their senses is a remarkable feat, even if it is just blasting the shit outa' some quality subs.

and

This video is cool on so many levels! A barrier was broken here and he was able to enjoy the sound by simply "feeling" it! Good clip!

LOL.. yeah,.. the glass eye was classic..

But, a dude that is just "feeling" it, bangin to the beat, and the look on his face......

to me,... another level man....

Choice...very choice...

since ive been a member and facebook friend, ive never seen you take the low road Steve, i watch your videos on youtube but i dont bother reading the stupid assed coments. youve always been a stand up person on anything ive read or seen of yours so you should hold your head up and no worries! even when JP's hack job fiasco was put on smd, you still didnt say anything and stepped back. i think your a pretty patient person.

when i worked at a gas station for a friend for many years, there was this kid that was completely deaf, his dad passed away and he ended up with a shit load of money and two pristine 69 chevelle and 69 el camino, both were matching black with white stripes and 396's. the kid had a stereo put in the chevelle with 2 12's in a box on the back seat, this was 1988 so it was a full range box with mid and horn tweeters. he would come in to get gas with that shit distorting it was so loud, he could feel the bass but couldnt tell if it was distorting. he ended up wrecking both cars and lost his house. dont know where he is now.