Jump to content

How "cold" Is Your Area?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol it's a nice 50 degrees here in Arizona now. But when I left Alaska a couple weeks ago it was -10F and when I stopped to take a leak driving through Canada it was -32F.

Posted

40 degrees here. south texas. we consider that "cold" cause it hasnt been colder than 35 all winter...and been as hot as 89 during some weeks around a month ago

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.
Posted

SAT

n/a n/a

38°F 3°C

SUN

50°F 10°C

36°F 2°C

but right now in Sac its 36deg

t shirt weather to me, hell I just walked in at 1045, wearing a tshirt all night working on the mustang

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

SAT

n/a n/a

38°F 3°C

SUN

50°F 10°C

36°F 2°C

but right now in Sac its 36deg

t shirt weather to me, hell I just walked in at 1045, wearing a tshirt all night working on the mustang

fuckin x 2.. great weather here in california.. i was rolling with my boy in his convertable with the top down.. :) only in nor cal.. i even bought some ice cream from the the ice cream truck earlier..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4744 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...