Stick with AT&T or move to Sprint

Not really a versus thread, just want some opinions.

I've been with AT&T for 7 years now, because of being a "VIP customers" I did get an extra $50 off my HTC Inspire when I bought it back in May 2011 which is nice. Right now I am paying $40 for 450 min anytime/5000 nights & weekends (Plus I have like 3k in rollover minutes lol), $30 for Unlimited Data & $20 for Unlimited txt. I also get 15% off my bill since the site I do security for gets the work discount so I used the code for it so basically all those extra month taxes I don't pay since my bill is about $88.

Now Sprint I would get the 450min Unlimited everything, simply $80.00 a month, add in taxes about $90-95 and same "deal" as my AT&T since I never use 450min anyways (looking at my usage on AT&T online I'm transferring at least 400 min to rollover every month lmfao) so I'm not worried about exceeding minutes.

BestBuy is selling the Galaxy S3 tomorrow for $100 only for Verizon, AT&T & Sprint with new 2 year contract. AT&T says I'm eligible for an upgrade already and I can get it for $200 from them. AT&T early termination fee is $325 minus $10 for every month completed, I've completed 17 months so $170 off making it $150 to cancel. Then I would have to pay my upcoming bill of $88 then sign up for Sprint & buy the phone for $135 (includes taxes).

Basically, worth it to pay the $385 tomorrow or just stick with AT&T and pay $200 but end up paying $240 more over the next 2 years?

you pay $40 for 450 minutes yet youre a vip customer? sounds to me you are getting ripped off.. i only pay $49.99 plus tax and i have unlimited calls unlimited data and texting.. move to tmobile. i think you can even get unlimited everything on sprint for $70

T-Mobile coverage is crap and there phone selection isn't good. The Sprint deal like I said is $79.99, with taxes about $92 probably. With AT&T and my 15% off I'm paying only $88 and have unlimited everything and if I do happen to go over 450min which will never happen I have over 4k in rollover minutes lol

No Walmart around here, I actually went to AT&T before work and the wait was about 30min, so I went over to BB to buy it from them and the phone actually was $99! $156 with taxes, $100 saved by lucking out with AT&T having a long wait time.

This Galaxy S3 is beast!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have Sprint......it's 69.99 unlimited except for landline calls...it's free nights and weekends and 750 anytime minutes......(free mobile to mobile). The only downfall is depending on what state and city your in Sprint may not have the 4g lte up and going yet. Here in the Los Angeles area it's not up and running officially yet but when i do get a signal it's fast as hell....as in 34mps download and 10mbps upload. I'm not sure how fast the Att Verizon and T mobile networks are......btw i have an s3

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

go to sprint and you will most likely be extremely disappointed their customer service is that of a 7 year olds lemonade stand and they're fuckin trained to give people a hard time especially when trying to cancel service..I've used sprint before and my cousin works for them so I know first hand

Well stuck with AT&T for 2 more years lol but been with them for 7 and I honestly haven't had any issues with them, besides like the night I posted this their 4G service going down. That plan mayhem is probably for your area, my area (94080) is different. Also, Verizon & AT&T have that free mobile to mobile on any network too. 4G LTE is def up and working here in the bay, just used the Speedtest app on 4bars of 4G LTE and got 28mb/s.

My phone I upgraded was the HTC Inspire, I got it May 2011, it was promised as a 4G LTE phone but that wasn't up yet so I was using HSPA+ 4G and the phone didn't sell good so it never got the LTE and it also never got any OS updates til a mini one on Aug 6th of this year (my bday) but it was still Gingerbread with a new look, it was nice but phone was slow as fuck. The phone was heavy as hell and battery sucked, the OS update helped a little with the battery, but keeping the brightness at 15% unless in direct sunlight and turning off data when not in use helped quite a bit but stream vids on YT in HQ killed that shit fast. Solid phone structurally though, dropped that sum bitch ton of times and only got a few little dings on the shell, screen never scratched or cracked. Oh, and speaker on that phone was the worst one I've heard on a cell phone, my Motorola SLVR from back in 06 that lasted me 4 years was better.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i have sprint some building you dont get much service which doesn't matter if you switch to roaming.. my friend hates it he can never get internet service i dont have a problem though... my cousin has atat and when she came here her iphone couldn't do crap no service no 3g so i dont know if her iphone was messing up or atat service was bad here (from chicago area her to ohio me) i never had any issue with sprint.. free data roaming free raoming free mobile to mobile .. and the cs is good

i have sprint some building you dont get much service which doesn't matter if you switch to roaming.. my friend hates it he can never get internet service i dont have a problem though... my cousin has atat and when she came here her iphone couldn't do crap no service no 3g so i dont know if her iphone was messing up or atat service was bad here (from chicago area her to ohio me) i never had any issue with sprint.. free data roaming free raoming free mobile to mobile .. and the cs is good

Ya I spoke to soon your right. I just wish I wouldn't drop so many call that's my only complain.

my old phone had the option to roam so when i went into known building that i new i dropped calls i would switch to raoming ... the gs3 doesnt but i think theres an app you can dl.... and drop calls can also be from the phone too

Archived