OrionStang Posted October 26, 2012 Author Report Posted October 26, 2012 Because, Sticky, my wife is a fucking idiot and doesn't listen to reason. She never thinks anybody is shady, when in reality, they all are. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
08tahoe Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 ya i think all girls are like that, its like their brain doesn't have common sense lol edit: hope everything is ok and you hear from her soon.
Miguels Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 The only thing I can say is try to gather up documents that proves that she belongs here legally. If you can find her passport bring it. Also, might want to bring your marriage certificate if you know where that is also. She might have just taken her ID, but you really need a passport to get back over the border. Since she is of Hispanic heritage, they might think it is a fake id. You might get a call later tonight. Hopefully it's just taking forever to get through the border which happens sometimes if your driving over. I'm Mexican and I've crossed the border with only my i.d. I did have my passport but they didn't ask for it (that was ~ a year ago) but when I flew I had to pay he's for not showing proper documents witch was I didn't have an exit date from the u.s. people get fined for not having a passport. i think its around $300 and yes you need it. i had to get mine my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 have you checked traffic? looks like the freeways are closed. at least 1 lane open https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=tj+traffic&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bpcl=35466521&biw=1600&bih=799&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Watch the bass Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Thought you are separated from her. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
OrionStang Posted October 26, 2012 Author Report Posted October 26, 2012 have you checked traffic? looks like the freeways are closed. at least 1 lane open https://maps.google....F-8&sa=N&tab=wl Doesn't mean shit. Her phone would work once she crosses to this side of the border. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 The only thing I can say is try to gather up documents that proves that she belongs here legally. If you can find her passport bring it. Also, might want to bring your marriage certificate if you know where that is also. She might have just taken her ID, but you really need a passport to get back over the border. Since she is of Hispanic heritage, they might think it is a fake id. You might get a call later tonight. Hopefully it's just taking forever to get through the border which happens sometimes if your driving over. I'm Mexican and I've crossed the border with only my i.d. I did have my passport but they didn't ask for it (that was ~ a year ago) but when I flew I had to pay he's for not showing proper documents witch was I didn't have an exit date from the u.s. people get fined for not having a passport. i think its around $300 and yes you need it. i had to get mine I did have mien but that wasnt the problem the problem was I went in by land and flew back so I didn't have a certified date that said witch day I left the country don't know if I got lucky or that was the fine (cause they were acting weird and had to open the office just for) but I only paid $60 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
LT.Smoke Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Hope all is well Ken... Hope you hear something from her soon bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
HJ Customs Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 Hope to hear this thread updated with some good news This is Hunter Johnson's Mobile Accnt 06 Scion Build
locomanny569 Posted October 26, 2012 Report Posted October 26, 2012 herd any thing yet? My build http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495 Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS (1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1 (1)Hifonics Zrx600.4 (1) 1000 watt crunch amp (1)200 watt boss amp (2) Pyramid TW46 (4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs (1) EV 10 inch (2) XSpower 1200 (4) Pyramid TW18 box tuned at 32 Hz (2) DC level 3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.