? Has Anyone Seen 18's In A Crx

jeff didnt u do around that with 6 10' l7's? its been awhile since i saw that post but u where loud as hell!

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

jeff didnt u do around that with 6 10' l7's? its been awhile since i saw that post but u where loud as hell!

Yes, I did a 160.6 at 2006 USACI World Finals the year jack sisco broke the 163 barrier. Yes I was using 6 10's.

Who knows whats in store for next year, honestly.....I might go to a daily driver, with lots of power and turning capability. Autocross, Drag Strip, and occasional audio show.

www.batteriesareus.com

Home of Audioforce and The V Batteries

USACI Credentials

2009 0-1000 Trunk World Record 154.0db

2009 1001+ Trunk World Record 153.2db

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Champion

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Record

2006 1001-5000 Pro Stock 2nd Place

I used to say "NEVER WALL A CRX ITS DUMB"

But now I think it wouldn't be bad, couple reasons...

1. The airspace is a crx is so small, try and find another car with such a small interior (from the seats to windshield)

2. It's pretty difficult, which adds to the build and would make it more rewarding..

Unless your going to be using it as a DB drag vehicle, then its not the best route to go. You can squeeze 20 cubes out the back with fiberglass! Which is enough for 4 15's

crxsilogozz5.gif

• 1 month later...

Yes, I did a 160.6 at 2006 USACI World Finals the year jack sisco broke the 163 barrier. Yes I was using 6 10's.

Who knows whats in store for next year, honestly.....I might go to a daily driver, with lots of power and turning capability. Autocross, Drag Strip, and occasional audio show.

Did you show up to a show at Milan Michigan last year?

Waving the Crunch banner across the back of the CRX?

Don't know anything about this install but it looks loud :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

mmmmmmm makes me wanna get 2 18's now...... dunno bout the dynamat. db killer. i got a diff. idea for the back of my car

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

mmmmmmm makes me wanna get 2 18's now...... dunno bout the dynamat. db killer. i got a diff. idea for the back of my car

Yeah don't wall the CRX whatever you do. woofer forward port back is the basics for that car. tuning it for music is gonna be challenge.

Yeah don't wall the CRX whatever you do. woofer forward port back is the basics for that car. tuning it for music is gonna be challenge.

alpine already filled me in on that. look how far the tubes are away from the back of the car. key thing there.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

alpine already filled me in on that. look how far the tubes are away from the back of the car. key thing there.

:lol: not only that but the size of the port and the box. its definately a burp set up.

Jeff B. with the white CRX had a crazy enclosure with two solo X. it was tuned in around 40 some thing hz I believe. Burped 150 150 with it and it could play music but, not for to long. He ended up going back to a similiar box for finals. I'm sure Rusty leaked some secrets to him.

Archived