KillaCam Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Could have glued a fish to your shoe and kicked her in the box. and I agree, you won. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Keith77 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Your winning! Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
pa-pa-platypus Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 bang her best friend now This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Chris Hammer Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Been there before too. All I can say is its already over. Cut your losses...keep your morals..dump her and leave with your head high. Do it in person...if she asks why tell her she already knows...don't twitch look sad or cry...don't smile either just keep a straight face...you might want to cry your heart out but DO NOT let her see you do it... Move on get new pussy and have a good life...fuck drama fuck bitches who give you drama EDIT : missed the 3rd page of posts... MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Well we talked it over and I figured out what the issue was. Or so I thought. I just got a break up text from her a few minutes ago because I'm too controlling. Fuck it. Missed this in my last post. Don't sweat it. Find something else to put your money into besides her...(car audio maybe ) do something that makes you happy...keep our morals and be the better person. Word of advice. Delete everything that has to do with her. Number Facebook pictures videos chat messages emails.... and do it NOW.. do not text her in the future and when you see her in public act like she does not exist and do not talk to her or look at her. You are better off even though it probably doesnt feel like it. I had a girl I dated for almost 2 years dump me. Everything was good..so i thought...we went to a club danced all night dropped her off she told me she loved me...next day go the infamous we need to talk text message... needless to say im in a better place now with a better girl who appreciates me.. and if this one does the same..fuck her theres millions more and tons of shit that is more fun single. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 ask her to be fuck buddies in like 4days CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
JEMT8 Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 Thanks for the kind words and advice guys. Give them and they take a mile. I did everything and it still wasn't enough. I'm not going to waste my time on someone who doesn't truly respect me and my lifestyle and values getting fucked up more than our relationship. I guess she did me a favor. Shit sucks but I think I will be okay. She told me a lot of things during our relationship that really boosted my confidence so i will just use that to find another girl who truly respect me. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Chris Hammer Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 Thanks for the kind words and advice guys. Give them and they take a mile. I did everything and it still wasn't enough. I'm not going to waste my time on someone who doesn't truly respect me and my lifestyle and values getting fucked up more than our relationship. I guess she did me a favor. Shit sucks but I think I will be okay. She told me a lot of things during our relationship that really boosted my confidence so i will just use that to find another girl who truly respect me. Theres always better man. At least you have the right attitude. Keep your head up stay true....AND DELETE everything that has to do with her starting with phone number. Just in case you have single moment of weakeness you don't text her or call. It helps you to move on. There is always better hottere girls who will treat you better never settle for less. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
JEMT8 Posted November 2, 2012 Author Report Posted November 2, 2012 I deleted everything that has to do with her. I deleted her number right after she sent the break up text. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Chris Hammer Posted November 2, 2012 Report Posted November 2, 2012 I deleted everything that has to do with her. I deleted her number right after she sent the break up text. Good job man your already way ahead of most people when it comes to moving on. I doubt she has deleted yours. You deserve props as you are a strong individual. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.