LoudBimmer Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Our halloween has been moved to monday I never decorate house for halloween. Now Christmas on the other had.....
That1Kid Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Sucked for us this year. Every year we rent killer strobes and fog machines and have a bunch of people dress up and scare people. Few of us run around with chainsaws and shit. We have a home stereo we put outside playing halloween music and death metal crazy loud. We always have a huge crowd of people watching. The rain ruined it this year. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
Keith77 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Im talking more of the peedos... But I do agree with you.. When I was 7-8 my parents let me go out in the neighborhood all by our selfs while they stayed at the house. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
kbsmoker Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 damn city folk killed here before the storm got here. they never have it on October 31...they make up their damn day..... www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
KillaCam Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Halloween doesn't seem the same. I remember every house being decorated, big time decorated. The houses had lines up to the door to get candy. The sidewalks and streets were full of people. Even businesses gave out candy. Hope it doesn't die out completely by the time I have kids. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Miguels Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 Halloween doesn't seem the same. I remember every house being decorated, big time decorated. The houses had lines up to the door to get candy. The sidewalks and streets were full of people. Even businesses gave out candy. Hope it doesn't die out completely by the time I have kids. i remember those days.. now you only see a kid with the mom or dad.. mostly i think its because parents dont push kids to go out.. all they seem to do is play video games my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
wccfan12 Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 I agree halloween has gone downhill alot and I was just born in 93. I blame it on too much technology these days and not enough motivation to want to get up out of the house. I used to love halloween as a kid, but now its just another way for businesses to make money, but few people have a true heart for it anymore. THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER -Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser -4 skar vvx 12's (version 1) -Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0 -1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood -1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear -Re audio/soundstream mids and highs -Hifonics Zues 600.4 -DC Audio 3.5k
Miguels Posted November 1, 2012 Report Posted November 1, 2012 lmao im an laughing my ass off for real here.. some kid was at the door and the mom was telling him to say trick or treat.. i heard and said no candy lol the kid went back and the mom started yelling at him lol she was saying bad words and even yelling at him for not asking right if you guys knew spanish i would post what was said my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.