Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got power back on yesterday afternoon. It was not bad here. I got a little wind and some branches down. I let my daughter drag them out of the yard thats how big they were. Jersey is demolished. People I work with are not going to have power for another 8-10 days. Gas is becoming scarce. Jersey is invading to buy gas.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Sucks...

Feel lucky to just be where we are located.

I saw that they were going to run the New York Marathon ?!?!?!,,. Does that seem a little harsh???

I mean, its gonna get ran through places where people are held up, with no power,water, .. hell, might even be dead ?!

Seemed a lil weird to me.....

Hope the best for you all effected.....

Posted

I went down to Sea bright, Long branch and Deal yesterday.

Sea bright is mostly closed. Couldn't get to our friends house which is on ocean ave. 80% of Long branch and Deal are without power. A lot of the trees down. Some fell on peoples houses. A lot of roads are closed.

The gas station in Deal was closed to cars. There were about 30 people standing in line with gas containers. And many more coming. The gas station lines are nuts around here. (Hamilton)

Posted

6 days now no power, cant shower since we have a sump pump, seen people fighting over gas and I cant go to work since my shop that I work at is in Neptune which is down the shore, im in Middlesex, seaside got demolished along with 90% of the shore line, 12 dead in Jersey, more in NY, NY got pretty fucked too, this shit sucks, only thing saving my ass is a gas stove, also looting down the shore is nuts, people dressing up as jcpl workers and robbiing people

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Posted

Marathon was canceled, only other thing holding me over is the radio lol and these blankets

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Posted

Damn bro hope they get shit in order up there soon for you

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Damn see all the unprepared people. Resorting to looting and robbing people. Acting like animals.

That's why people should start preparing. I know people may joke around about zombie apocalypse but its shit like this that keeps me even more motivated to stay prepping.

Edit: but I do hope they best for everyone there and hope things get resorted back quickly. Remember the government will save you! Lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3339 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...