OrionStang Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 Get to work at 1am and three of my unload team are heading to their cars. They tell me they're not needed tonight. So I get to the door and my boss tells me he doesn't need me either. The truck is only half full tonight. Who the fuck puts a half-full trailer in que? So i've already had my coffee and Hydroxycut, so i'm up. Wife is working a graveyard tonight. Guess i'll get on some MW3. I'm about to give 2 weeks notice to these fuckers I think. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 That sucks were do you work at? I would jump in for some mw3 but my lil bro took the controller Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted November 3, 2012 Author Report Posted November 3, 2012 Target. Supposed to be the busiest time of year. Economy is fucked. I really feel bad for the kids that really need the hours and money, one of them has a new born and is hardly getting by. Its fucking slave labor. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Hotdog Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 My Daughter has been turning in Job applications for 6 months now and finally got a job yesterday. Not only is Economy fucked but no one is hiring. Good luck in your search (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Noel989 Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 it should take off in a couple of days once the elections are over and they start focusing on promo for the holidays Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted November 3, 2012 Author Report Posted November 3, 2012 We are already advertsing black friday and we got all the christmas shit in the back room waiting to be set. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted November 3, 2012 Report Posted November 3, 2012 Thats kinda weird if theris already plans for the holidays and they dont need workers? Maybe it's just a target thing lol I like target over walmart at out local target these last couple of months there shelf have been empty and I sometimes have to go back a different day it all started since they introduce the fresh produce Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Pasta Prime Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Sounds like where I work. They just hired a shit load of people earlier this summer and now they are talking about cutting another shift. Me thinks we are all screwed. I'm just glad to be in the job I am. It will take a lot to not get layed off in my positiion. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
dog24fret Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Sorry to hear that kind of crap. But yet the gov pricks keep saying the economy and jobs are better. Hope something better opens up for you sir. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
zack_e89 Posted November 4, 2012 Report Posted November 4, 2012 Just a small bit of advice: Try to have something else lined up when you put in that 2 weeks. I'm sorry to hear that kind of crap as well, but a job is still some money in the bank. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.