Second Skin Audio

blow through equipment advice

jhmeg2

help please... Hes going with the 8 10s, 4th order I think is the way to go. I wanna do t-lines but not sure if it would be louder. For the 4th order, I'm thinking 4 cubes sealed, 8 ported 10x20 port 30" long.... tuned to 40 hz heres a ruff idea. am I on the right track? info is welcome options ideas...

IMAG0301.jpg

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I would pay for a design 4th are a little harder I know it's not ur car design aren't that expensive. If it sound like shit he's gonna blame u that why I don't like to build for friends either make them help or pay that way that can't bitch.

x2 4ths can be finnicky and can require a lot of trial and error to get it right

• 4 weeks later...

new idea... I'm thinking if I can get rid of the 10s and get a single 15", it would be good in a t-line blow-through. But!!! here is the question. What about getting a blown Memphis LVS 18" ($500), and sending it to PSI for a D2 recone.OR Do I find a diferent sub all together?

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Blow through for a single 15? Weaksause. Also, pass on the T-line idea.

Only reason to even do a blowthrough is because you want to man up and do an all out badass build. Not puss out on a single sub in a design that may or mostly may not work out.

Either he wants to be the spare no expense, whatever it takes to loudest bangin guy in your area. OR he just wants a little boom. And if that's the case, build him a single 10 under the seat and tell him to fuck off until he grows a set to man up to the blow through.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have a couple friends that want to move a lot of air, but are cheap ass at best. One has a F250 super duty, and wants a lot of sub, but wont spend money. I am trying to convince him to do a blow through with a single 15". Well, I want him to do it with 8 10's I have, but like I said won't spend money. Looking or an inexspensive 15". The other friend, has a 2000'ish Dodge Ram. He said we will do it, if I can do it cheap. So I told him no labor cost. Just materials. But same thing, he broke too. Also, HAVE TO TAKE UP NO SPACE IN EITHER TRUCK. So looking for options on subs and amps. Looked at Sundown E15's. I was thinking a 15 in a T-line blowthrough for both. What do you all think? I hate people that want it all, but are not willing to put out any cash.

Cutting up a truck (blowthrough) for a single low end 15" is waste. Build a single highend 10 or 12 into a custom center console. Putting the words inexpensive and blowthrough in the same thread is ridiculous.

Archived