Jump to content

How did you get your username?


Recommended Posts

Posted

im known as and have been known as alpine since i was 16 and is still called alpine daily by many many people

funny thing is the name didnt come from audio i got deep into audio after i already had the name

I don't even know what your name is lol. I just know you as alpine lol

for some reason Jason sticks in my head

but that may be skittles...

for some reason Jason sticks in my head

but that may be skittles...

Yea that's skittles

Acutally that's both of us :peepwall:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted
:pardon: I like to joke around, a lot.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

i spammed a bunch of letter when trying to creat a name for a character for a text based rpg i played when i was younger. it came out something like mabxrs and i just made it maebros.i liked it so i kept using it and eventually it just became my entire entity online

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

Nickname from tech school (linux geeks should understand), carried over to video gamer tag turned screenname.

That's exactly what I thought of when I first saw your name :P

*.tar.gz and *.tar.bz2 FTW. I haven't messed with them in a while though.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Posted

Some good stories here. There were a couple I was curious about but drunk me can't remember at the moment

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

My initials plus how many days a year I retain said initials.

Leap year I take a one day vacation from myself.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 534 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...