Also the counts aren't even really done yet and everything is projected. But to me it is bad just like if Romney would be bad. No clear winning choice here. He is a smooth talking,two faced man who is spineless IMO. He has said to many things that he could have done but went the other way. I just hope he can if he really wins in the end that he can back his words up. And get the nation together and congress to back him.

I'm only 21 but I don't think that either of the canidates could pull us out of Bush's mess

why do people keep blaming bush? it was not his fault people was buying houses they couldnt afford. we need to stop blaming others for what we do

i dont like Bush but i cant blame him for what we did to help the economy crash

I'm only 21 but I don't think that either of the canidates could pull us out of Bush's mess

why do people keep blaming bush? it was not his fault people was buying houses they couldnt afford. we need to stop blaming others for what we do

i dont like Bush but i cant blame him for what we did to help the economy crash

Yep, blame the banks,,,,AND the retards that didn't read the fine print in their mortgages.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Also the counts aren't even really done yet and everything is projected. But to me it is bad just like if Romney would be bad. No clear winning choice here. He is a smooth talking,two faced man who is spineless IMO. He has said to many things that he could have done but went the other way. I just hope he can if he really wins in the end that he can back his words up. And get the nation together and congress to back him.

what i didnt like was him trying to use his dad to win over hispanics/Mwxicans. I give rats ass if his dad is Mexican. that ont mean a thing to me and im Mexican

Looks like the end of the world might have some validity after all....

what i didnt like was him trying to use his dad to win over hispanics/Mwxicans. I give rats ass if his dad is Mexican. that ont mean a thing to me and im Mexican

i do agree with you my man. it does take time and all that stuff, i just hope things will get better.

Archived