i voted for the one with 4 year experience :good:

if im voting for someone to destroy our country might as well vote for the one who as the experience lol

Big companies are not the back bone of this country, mom and pop shops with only a few employees are.

And who do you think funded Romney's campaign?????? The people who own those big businesses.

I do agree...neither is a great choice.

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

The Florida vote was virtually identical. There were a couple other states that were pretty close too. I expect a recount.

With hurricane Sandy, there might be an extended voting period in some of those effected states.

Also, the plane carrying the military votes crashed. I hear they were predominately Romney votes. I expect something to happen there.

I don't think this is over.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

The Florida vote was virtually identical. There were a couple other states that were pretty close too. I expect a recount.

With hurricane Sandy, there might be an extended voting period in some of those effected states.

Also, the plane carrying the military votes crashed. I hear they were predominately Romney votes. I expect something to happen there.

I don't think this is over.

Damn conspiracy

obama won it is official.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

i'll say one thing, I have a 5 month old daughter that I cherish more than the world, and the economy we live in now is bad enough that formula is 13 bucks a can that lasts 4 days and diapers are expensive and shit and I am just worried of what her future will be like. Also, dumbasses in office that think "oh we will create more jobs by replacing coal mining jobs with more efficient things like solar panels or windmills.", I live in southwest va where we depend on power by coal. its bad enough that the miners will lose their jobs over crap that will cost billions of more dollars to replace coal with? I just don't get how stupid people are anymore to re-elect someone that fucked us over in the first place.

While we are at it, lets make sure we don't put any people who make "pagers" out of a job lol. Just because some people are thinking about the slightly distant future doesn't mean they are going to come and fire every coal worker now. None of that technology is to the point that it will replace coal, just take the place of some of it.

Or would you rather wait till we run out of it till we decide to think of what to do next?

2012 North American Street Stock Runner-up - 150.9 on 1800 clamped watts (Teammate)
2013 dB Drag Street Trunk World Champion - 153.9 on 3200 clamped Watts (Teammate)
2013 MECA Trunk 1 World Champion - 152.8 Headrest (Teammate)
2013 MECA Park & Pound 2 World Champion - 130.6 (Teammate)

Checkout our build and videos !! : ) 150+ Trunk Build Log itsgordy1 youtube channel (click for Hairtricks)

Smith's Custom Seats
Martinsburg, PA

(Second Skin Dealer)

Archived