My boy has been unemployed for a year, collecting a bit of unemployment then he finally got job about a month ago working at a medical labeling factory making $12/hr working 40hrs a week and with no HS diploma/GED. So saying there are no jobs out there is bullshit unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and if thats the case then you better learn to live off the land.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

romney and obama both have good and bad ideas. simple as that. it not hard to figure out. the point is you havent even made one argument explaining what you do or dont like about either obama or romney. that shows you didnt follow the debates at all. you being a college student should know that romney was only gonna make it harder for you to go to college based on the fact that his parents paid for his college and now he wants everyone's parents to pay for college.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

What I don't understand is that everyone knows how high the debt is, including politicians. Why isn't that the number one priority? Taxing like 10 extra dollars per month would yield SO much that could be put towards our debt.

I didn't vote for either however Romney was a better choice as he's already a rich bastard that obviously knows how to make money.

But as someone else already said its not entirely up to the president a far as decisions go BUT how'd Obama afford a 40 million dollar house in Hawaii on a 200k/yr salary? That's called the upside to bribes and payoffs. My friends (aquaintance) house has an electric bill of about 30k/month....point is Obama couldn't afford that on his salary and its obvious his own personal agenda was 1st on the to do list.

Hopefully I'll have an easier time finding a part time job instead of competing with 75+ other people for minimum wage and requiring a résumé and an open schedule....since change will be taking place now.

Edit: I take back that 10$ tax thing, but I'm sure there's a way, or some commodity we use everyday that could be converted to straight payment towards the deficit

Your entire post is ignorant as hell. I mean Jesus what you just said was plain stupid.

First off you do realize both of the Obama's had careers before he was in Office, second he wrote a best selling novel. Don't think for a second his money comes from big business because most of them are against him.

I am not going to even comment on the parttime job comment because that's just laughable.

Ignorance is Bliss!

Enlighten me since I'm obviously blissfully unaware of my own surroundings.

Clearly the economy in your area, as a college student, isn't working class since the job market is so huge.

Novelists are filthy rich so I see what you did there as well.

Bashing my post doesn't make your cock any bigger.

This post should clear things up a far as my ignorance is concerned.

First off check my City again my city very working class with most of the city built around 2 very large universities and 1 large college.

You didn't have to see what I did, I didn't try and hide it. He and his wife were both very successful well before he was prez and yeah he wrote a successful book that topped his income.

What area do you live in and what jobs have you applied for because Burger King and Mickey D's stay hiring,

Wasn't trying to make my cock any bigger I am well taken care of in that department. I did not bash your post what you said was down right ignorant there was no sugar coating it. Whether or not you got butthurt thats on you but go and educate yourself College student and try again as a broke college student explain to me how you thought voting for Mitt would make things better.

Again Ignorance is Bliss.

You're quick to pick up on sarcasm huh chief?

Secondly I'm on my phone so I can't see your city nor do I care where you're from.

I've never nor will I ever work at McDonald's or burger fling and I wasn't talking about an experience I had yesterday with finding work, it's been a while since I've been completely unemployed.

The blatant condescending posts you made towards my comments point the butthurt straight up your colon since you took it upon yourself to quote me initially and "not sugar coat" your opinion.

Mitt is a businessman, I don't know what his proposals are, we never had lunch, but from a financial standpoint, wtf does the economy have to lose at this point?

What's Obama plan?

That right there is your problem and you like a lot of other Americans feel to proud to work for Burger King or McDonald's. If I was unemployed I would surely be doing something to make money but oh excuse me I'm sorry it's not good enough for you. so don't blame Obama for your unemployment blame your bullshit ass pride

Mitt is a businessman interested in keeping businesses like his own wealthy not making you any better off. His plan was to put the weight on both of our shoulders just in case you didn't know that. You're part of the 47 percent.

While I don't agree with all of Obama's plan all I will say is he brought Detroit back from the point of destruction. People may not like the fact that he bailed out the Big 3 but he gave all of those who work in the auto industry a fighting chance. Chrysler is reporting profits unemployment nationwide is down. Spending may be up but damn don't act like he hasn't done shit.

But please sit over there and focus on how condescending I was to you. Start taking fault for your own damn problems and stop blaming it on the economy especially after you tell me you will never work for X company or Y company.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

romney and obama both have good and bad ideas. simple as that. it not hard to figure out. the point is you havent even made one argument explaining what you do or dont like about either obama or romney. that shows you didnt follow the debates at all. you being a college student should know that romney was only gonna make it harder for you to go to college based on the fact that his parents paid for his college and now he wants everyone's parents to pay for college.

I paid for my first 2.5 years and had a pell grant, that's it.

I was self employed for 3 years before I went back to school and i flopped because noone had the money to buy shit and it wasn't fiesable to keep accounts active other than having wholesale pricing on stuff.

I paid the majority of my way thru school and owe 1400$ as of right n

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

My boy has been unemployed for a year, collecting a bit of unemployment then he finally got job about a month ago working at a medical labeling factory making $12/hr working 40hrs a week and with no HS diploma/GED. So saying there are no jobs out there is bullshit unless you live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and if thats the case then you better learn to live off the land.

there are jobs, ive been looking for a part time person to hire for janitorial work ( just sweeping and vacuuming) at 10/hr for 3 weeks now. no one is will to work the jobs that are there. they stay on welfare and unemployment instead. which only hurts the economy more, put some work in even part time to help the economy. that mcD's job only making 800 a month is 800 a month less that is spent out of the tax payers pockets to pay for food stamps. unemployment will still pay you enough to keep you at the same monthly income or there is finical aid. 2 part time jobs making 800 a month at each job is 1600 a month and is has always been said that it is easier to find a better job when you already have a job.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

No point in talking about Romney now.

Only about how screwed we are with Comrade Obama.

*EDIT*

And I can appreciate all the jobs here jobs there thing... and look at Detroit now mess. ...you guys come down to the dirty south and tell me how great it is. 2,000 people applying for 5 $30,000 a year jobs- people happy as all get out to find a part time $8 per hour no health care no benefit job.

I have been "lucky" enough to keep my job through all of this. I now do the job of 5 people. Literally. I had to work hard to keep my job just to watch me out-work my co-workers who got laid off. ...all of this bit by bit. I am the "lucky" one.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I paid for my first 2.5 years and had a pell grant, that's it.

I was self employed for 3 years before I went back to school and i flopped because noone had the money to buy shit and it wasn't fiesable to keep accounts active other than having wholesale pricing on stuff.

I paid the majority of my way thru school and owe 1400$ as of right now.

Considering you don't pay back pell grants, how do you owe $1400 and since you did accept that pell grant you benefited from Obama being president because Romney wanted to take that away from you.

On behalf of Obama...You're welcome.

I'm sorry your business flopped but again even in a booming economy businesses fail everyday, again do not simply blame the president for that.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Unemployment is still on the rise in SoCal, Dre. My area anyway. Cali needs help. Hope Obama spreads the focus, if that makes sense.

Trust me I know there is still a lot to be done out there and again I don't agree with everything Obama has done as President but I can actually see the benefits of some of the things he has gotten done. It's not only him though how do you fix the economy when you have a warring party who openly says we will stop at nothing to make you a one term president or ruin you. I just hope after Romney's concession (did I use that right? :shrug:) speech our government gets their shit together and gets on one accord because it takes all of us as a unit to get this done. All jokes aside people need to stop pointing fingers and playing the blame game, just get it done fuck who is in charge start agreeing and making decisions. I want to be able to continue to afford this expensive ass hobby of mine :lol2:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived