dog24fret Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 I am all for the legalization of cannabis. I honestly see no reason why it should be illegal. I love smoking a little weed here and there, just like I like to enjoy a good beer every once in a while. It should absolutely be something that you are allowed to do in the privacy of your own home. Just be safe and smart about it, and no one should have a problem. I just wish the government would just get off everyones nuts about it. I totally agree with Orion on the stoner issue. I hate those little twats who act like irritating douchebags. It's people like that who make everyone think pot is going to ruin your life. If nothing else, legalizing pot will give the irritating stoners one less thing to talk about. Well I'm not nor was I a little irritating twat. Actually I agree with you and orion. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 I've been clean from smoking for almost 2 months now but when I did smoke I felt I drove a little better since I was concentrating on my driving a lot more, I feel driving tired effects my reaction time significantly more than when high. I don't have my card here in Cali but I know going to a dispensary is always more expensive than on the street but with the dispensaries you know what kind of marijuana you are getting and that it is quality (well most of the time you know these things, some clubs will bullshit of course). Also, in the clubs they sell edibles, tinctures, hash/keif, wax, oil, etc. so its more than just your normal bud @Dog, what damage has weed done to your body? ugh. i dont agree with driving while high. not okay in my book. a close friend was killed in a car accident while the other driver was stoned out of his mind. not cool. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
wcefai Posted November 8, 2012 Author Report Posted November 8, 2012 I've been clean from smoking for almost 2 months now but when I did smoke I felt I drove a little better since I was concentrating on my driving a lot more, I feel driving tired effects my reaction time significantly more than when high. I don't have my card here in Cali but I know going to a dispensary is always more expensive than on the street but with the dispensaries you know what kind of marijuana you are getting and that it is quality (well most of the time you know these things, some clubs will bullshit of course). Also, in the clubs they sell edibles, tinctures, hash/keif, wax, oil, etc. so its more than just your normal bud @Dog, what damage has weed done to your body? ugh. i dont agree with driving while high. not okay in my book. a close friend was killed in a car accident while the other driver was stoned out of his mind. not cool. But thats just it. He was way past being able to drive. Just like they have drunk driving laws, he was too stoned to drive
Leo1103 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 Even if it's legalized on a state and federal level I still wont be able to until I'm 60-65 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
KillaCam Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 Even if it's legalized on a state and federal level I still wont be able to until I'm 60-65 After you retire? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Leo1103 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 yup, don't think an airline would be too happy about me failing the first drug test lol 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
conceptM Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 There are new problems involving weed aswell, there are some new strains that are just too strong. Those strains are evolving towards a hard drug. Using weed to unstress is not to be considered as healty use. That use can evolve towards a conditional thinking where eventually the body/mind will need weed whenever stress occurs. No bueno! As for me I don't use weed anymore because I get a severe headache the day after and I'm slow for a week. Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4" Amp: Audison VRX 6.420 HU: Sony CDX-C90R
OrionStang Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 There are new problems involving weed aswell, there are some new strains that are just too strong. Those strains are evolving towards a hard drug. Using weed to unstress is not to be considered as healty use. That use can evolve towards a conditional thinking where eventually the body/mind will need weed whenever stress occurs. No bueno! As for me I don't use weed anymore because I get a severe headache the day after and I'm slow for a week. To each his own. Some people come home after work to a drink or two. Some people want a bowl/joint or two. Its all about knowing your personal limits, anything more is abuse and a problem. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 There are new problems involving weed aswell, there are some new strains that are just too strong. Those strains are evolving towards a hard drug. Using weed to unstress is not to be considered as healty use. That use can evolve towards a conditional thinking where eventually the body/mind will need weed whenever stress occurs. No bueno! As for me I don't use weed anymore because I get a severe headache the day after and I'm slow for a week. To each his own. Some people come home after work to a drink or two. Some people want a bowl/joint or two. Its all about knowing your personal limits, anything more is abuse and a problem. Precisely. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
LT.Smoke Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 I've been clean from smoking for almost 2 months now but when I did smoke I felt I drove a little better since I was concentrating on my driving a lot more, I feel driving tired effects my reaction time significantly more than when high. I don't have my card here in Cali but I know going to a dispensary is always more expensive than on the street but with the dispensaries you know what kind of marijuana you are getting and that it is quality (well most of the time you know these things, some clubs will bullshit of course). Also, in the clubs they sell edibles, tinctures, hash/keif, wax, oil, etc. so its more than just your normal bud @Dog, what damage has weed done to your body? Not trying to start an argument but I firmly believe that with state legalization that smoking before,after or during driving should be treated as a DUI because driving with an altered state of mind is dangerous no matter how well an individual thinks they may be doing while operating a vehicle Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.