BobbyG2 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 There's a kitten around my house that's been meowing for it's mom all day today. I almost caught him but he slipped through my fingers and through a gap in the fence. I can still here him meowing, sometimes close, sometimes across the street. So I set out some tuna and water under a classic "crate on a pull wire". Hopefully I can catch myself a kitten! *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
TylerParrish Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 I was gonna say "ib4boobies", but ib4cat. Booby traps always make me think boobs. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
audiolamb6 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 what u gonna do with it when u catch it
xx1 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 where are the boobs??? audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
BobbyG2 Posted November 9, 2012 Author Report Posted November 9, 2012 Eat it. Duh! J/K, I want a kitten! It'll be my pet. I'll put up some flyers that I found a kitten and give my number asking for them to describe the cat, and keep it if noone can correctly describe it. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Omega5002 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Darn it Bobby! lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 what u gonna do with it when u catch it Eat it
ROLEXrifleman Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 this is just a gateway trap. As you get older your methods will evolve and you will end up with this type of trap. Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
BobbyG2 Posted November 9, 2012 Author Report Posted November 9, 2012 I do have a ton of candy.... Hmm... *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.