Is there any use for this battery? Or should I just scrap it?

Is it aluminum? Looks to be...if so.scrap/sell them and buy xs or equivelent..

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Truthfully it really could be 2 12v batteries wired in series inside that case. I've seen several large 12v equipment batteries that where actually 2 6v batteries inside.

Edit: Not saying I would try to use it by any means. Sell that thing, even it's scrap value is likely fairly high.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

• 2 weeks later...

i cant seem to find the amp im looking for but i remember seeing a brand new amp that is rated at 20000Watts at like 20 volts or something like that. i wish i could find it. i swear im not an idiot. i know i saw it on my phone one day. i would sell 2 of these ant buy one of those amps and make a bank with the rest, an make one hell of a burp machine. it was like DD or stetsom or cactus sounds, something in that line of brand but i cant seem to find it. i do all that and give Craig Butler a run for his money.. LOL..

kicker had the warhorse that had the max at 20,000 but it only did 10,000 rms

i cant seem to find the amp im looking for but i remember seeing a brand new amp that is rated at 20000Watts at like 20 volts or something like that. i wish i could find it. i swear im not an idiot. i know i saw it on my phone one day. i would sell 2 of these ant buy one of those amps and make a bank with the rest, an make one hell of a burp machine. it was like DD or stetsom or cactus sounds, something in that line of brand but i cant seem to find it. i do all that and give Craig Butler a run for his money.. LOL..

kicker had the warhorse that had the max at 20,000 but it only did 10,000 rms

... at 2ohms with 14.4v. The OP's BATTERY is a 24v battery. It can't be used with most amplifiers.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

A alternator that charges at 26+ volts is gonna cost quite a bit though...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived