Just figured I'd throw a couple pictures of my performance build online. It doesn't have anything audio wise, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to drive. All the specs are in my signature. Here are a few pics. Let me know what you guys think!

These are all pics before my widebody kit. I am currently having the bodykit painted and it will be installed within the next month or so. The car will be completely done by the end of the winter, audio and all. As far as audio goes, I'm most likely going to do 2 skar vvx 10's on an Arc Audio KS 1200.1 with a double din and skar components.

20121104_174227.jpg

20121028_171418.jpg

156673_4067890773460_635897684_n.jpg

334361_4067584765810_582370748_o.jpg

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Very cool! TT z33s are a blast to drive. I drove my friend's at an autox this year. He has the HKS twin turbo setup with an aftermarket intake manifold and fully built internals. He's running right around 550whp. Crazy thing is, the VQs make it seem like they're not even turboed, so little lag. I'm looking forward to seeing more pix of your build.

Nice to see a fellow Nissan enthusiast on here. I'll have to post up a thread about my rb26 S13 project.

Nice ride bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Did you have it dynoed? My friends z made over 400 w a t70 at like 8psi haha so they're super efficient.

Jealous!

yup. dyno'd at 466 whp on only 4 psi. I would turn it up but i can't get any traction the way it is haha. there's wheelspin like a motherfucker.

And thanks everybody! I'd love to see some pics/videos of that s13!

Audio Build

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

466rwhp

Bike

yup. dyno'd at 466 whp on only 4 psi. I would turn it up but i can't get any traction the way it is haha. there's wheelspin like a motherfucker.

hahaha, that's what my buddy's was like...the gas pedal was more like a smoker than an accelerator. I keep telling him to get some real tires under it lol.

btw, I made a thread...it's going to take me a bit to get all of the pictures up since SMD limits how many i can include per post. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155475-godzilla-swapped-240sx-my-primary-hobbyproject/

Did you have it dynoed? My friends z made over 400 w a t70 at like 8psi haha so they're super efficient.

Jealous!

Haha my friends car is an auto :-x but it definitely spins everywhere.

Man I miss my car, I'd spin 1-2 and some 3rd at times with 2 Kaaz lsds awd :/

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Got any more pics of the engine BanginHoe? Did you build it yourself (i mean besides the engine internals)?

No more pictures but I bought it already built. I was planning on building my own but then I found this on craigslist. Got too good of a deal on it not to.

Audio Build

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

466rwhp

Bike

Archived