CJ18 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 I am liking this. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_161EQSG/AudioControl-EQS-Gray.html?tp=116
OrionStang Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Maybe some AudioControl stuff. Derp Derp... I TOTALLY forgot about AudioControl they are awesome they just dont offer Time Alignment And you have to buy those little chips to change cutoff freqs, I would stay away from that. @CJ- Im using Sundown amps but bypassing the onboard crossovers. Simple 2-way active front stage with subs playing stereo. Just to get the hang of the 360. Derp- I forgot you had that proto to play with. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Sonic Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Simple and sound good http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23085_Autotek-7007.html
matt14 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Skttiles runs the MS-8. Not sure how he likes it or how complicated it is. Maybe p.m. him? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
CJ18 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 Want more than a 4 band. I dont mind paying for something quality. I know I am too young to call myself old school, but I want something with knobs I can turn. I am thinking around a 7-9 band or so. Not gonna pay that much for an ms-8.
KenC210 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Kind of interested here also as i will be fine tuning shortly Kids Cadi Power Wheel Build2007 Ford Escape Build2012 Toyota Corolla Build 2013 Toyota Tundra
Sonic Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_519_Kicker-KQ30-03KQ30.html
CJ18 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 http://www.sonicelec...Q30-03KQ30.html Decided to go with this. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6358_AudioControl-EQS-GRAY.html Will be ordering from you. Do you have any discount codes available right now? I am also going to order 4-6 sets of shielded 2 channel RCAs. I have power wire running on both sides og my truck and no way to isolate the rca path.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.