Smoove's 1996 Chevy Ext cab C1500 Blowthrough RF, Fi, DD, SMD Meters 6th. updated pics start page 89

From what I can see I'm doing a "baby" version of what you have going on. I'll get pics up on my log soon.

3bc3a7ec-d90c-40a7-928f-eef8c019b42b_zpswww.facebook.com/EKCASA

System:

All Rockford Fosgate

Front: 2 Pair Prime 6.5's and 1 pair Prime 5.25 Components

Rear: 1 Pair Prime 6.5 3 Ways

Subs: 4 Prime R2D2-12's

Amps:

Front: Prime R250X4

Subs: 2 Prime 500X1d's

HU: JVC KD-AR959BS

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Singer 230A H/O Alt.

Lots of KnuKonceptz 1/0 and accessories

105 Sq ft Kno Knoise deadener

That roof is looking pretty solid.

The roof is pretty dam solid. no tinny rattle any more. Hit it now and it's a thud.

We are about to complete a major project at work and go into a holiday change freeze. I should have lots more updates over the next few weekends. I have figured out how I want to build the center console and the amp rack. Gonna build a card board version of it while I start the box. I gotta go buy more MDF, the 3 sheets in my garage got soaked with concrete cleaner when jug cracked and I didn't notice.

Glad your finally gonna have some time to put some work in on the truck! That sucks about the MDF getting ruined, can you at least salvage a little of of it or is it fucked?

So the sheets were leaned against the wall with the 8' edge down. I am going to salvage what I can, but I will lose 5-8" along the whole edge of all 4 sheets. That jug was like 2yrs old, I guess plastic containers have a shelf life when they are full of corrosive chemicals :( it had like 2" crack at the bottome of the jug. It rotted away 4" of the sheet of drywall that was in the stack. Message to self, no more chemicals on that side of the garage.

Cool at least it wasn't a total loss, I know MDF isn't cheap in some places.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

I've got a white, 96, single cab stepside with that same blue interior. It cost me about about 1000$ to get it running smoothly and looking good: Power steering pump, recovered seats, duel exhaust, new hood, new bumper, bedliner, brakes, tailgate assembly, head and tail lights, and the fuel pump. All of which I did myself besides the seats and brakes plus I got the truck for only 1500$. These trucks clean up nicely and it will considered an antique in 2 years when i graduate so a good suggestion would be to try and leave stuff as stock as possible because these trucks are getting a little rare.

I picked up my 93 ext cab long bed for $500 need oil change and head light to make it road worthy.

System:

All Rockford Fosgate

Amps:

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Singer 230A H/O Alt.

I picked up my 93 ext cab long bed for $500 need oil change and head light to make it road worthy.

Lond bed ??? you could build a bigass 6th order blow through

Lond bed ??? you could build a bigass 6th order blow through

Yeah long bed, when I picked up my mdf the full sheet laid flat between the wheel wells with the tailgate closed.

System:

All Rockford Fosgate

Amps:

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Singer 230A H/O Alt.

Wood for the sub box cut today. Gluing, screwing, and routering start tomorrow. Also hoping to get wood for the center console also

20131130_150215_zps7a0dfa14.jpg

things just got real

Trying to get as much done as I can this weekend. Accordion boot ordered and on it's way.

Archived