Azagtoth502 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 I'd get the Camaro. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
imnew59585 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 Maybe in the 90's I'm not getting anything new. Like I like both, see with the camaro I under stand I can't build a system,but I can do performance, now with a SUV I can do builds but not performance, the only SUV type vehicle I have seen with performance modification is a jeep.srt
OrionStang Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Is this your first car? Is this your only car? If the answers are yes, i'd personally go in another direction, like a dependable Civic or Corolla. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Is this your first car? Is this your only car? If the answers are yes, i'd personally go in another direction, like a dependable Civic or Corolla. x2. something more dependable I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
imnew59585 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 It's not gonna be my first vehicle,and it will be my only one
Azagtoth502 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Only car then be careful, old Camaro can be a money pit.depending on what it needs & how much you wanna upgrade it. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Smoove Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Maybe in the 90's I'm not getting anything new. Like I like both, see with the camaro I under stand I can't build a system,but I can do performance, now with a SUV I can do builds but not performance, the only SUV type vehicle I have seen with performance modification is a jeep.srt Performance SUV. Get an old GMC Typhoon or a newer Chevy Trailblazer SS. The SS has a 400hp LS2 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
OrionStang Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 Be more reasonable then. For now anyway. Get a dependable car that you can add some bass in the trunk with. Imagine my Mustang as your 'muscle' option. I walled it and my $40k Pony became a slow bitch. If you car only about bass, do the SUV, but know your budget will limit the quality of vehicle you will get. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.