Jump to content

The PS3 Black Ops 2 Shoot Em Up Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

So... tired...... I cut out for the night, was nice having rooms full of normal people and not stupid fucking kids. You take some you lose some, some matches Rob and I got our asses handed to us lol. Headsets were nice, even got a couple rooms full of people all with mics. Might have to do some campaign tomorrow, and I say we do a zombie massacre Friday night at midnight EST. Run train on some zombie bastards.

Posted

Robert which one are you lol

his psn is RByers if thats what your asking

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...