XS Power

Do you you think I could bother you to do a 500a/30 sec load test comparing the d3100 to the d7500? I'm trying to see how much a difference there is between the two and if the d7500 is worth the extra cost for my application.

Thanks!

would be nice to see a load test on each battery. test each batter at the recommended wattage. like for say a 1000watt system you suggest x battery, load test that battery as if it was taking a load from a system that does about 1000watts total. i know that a stereo setup wont always or might not ever fully produce that power but it would be nice to see how the battery would respond and work in that kind of situation.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

This x2

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Do you you think I could bother you to do a 500a/30 sec load test comparing the d3100 to the d7500? I'm trying to see how much a difference there is between the two and if the d7500 is worth the extra cost for my application.

Thanks!

Yes, This is in the works, but it will be a little down the road. Right now is the busiest time of the year for us. We just came back from SEMA, then have PRI in Orlando and then IMIS in Indy the next weekend. Then we have CES just after the first of the year. Logistics, planning, and getting ready for the shows takes up most of the time now. Add in the Holidays and the increased sales in the end of Nov and Dec and we are running ragged right now. I would expect them to be ready and posted around the middle to end of December.

would be nice to see a load test on each battery. test each batter at the recommended wattage. like for say a 1000watt system you suggest x battery, load test that battery as if it was taking a load from a system that does about 1000watts total. i know that a stereo setup wont always or might not ever fully produce that power but it would be nice to see how the battery would respond and work in that kind of situation.

Can do this, but the results would look skewed, because with a load test you do not have any charge voltage/amperage coming in from an alternator like you do in a mobile audio system. Like above any videos we do right now will be delayed until the middle to end of December.

I do have a few different types of videos lined up and planned out though. Should be some interesting and educational results that will help people make a decision on which battery best meets their needs. Just takes time and I don't have a lot of that right now.........lol

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

if you send me a battery i will load test it in my car, you know, real world applications and make a video and let everyone see the results

note: there is no guarantee of battery being returned.

:drinks:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

maybe find people in your area with stereos ranging from 1000watts to 5k watts and then maybe a stereo with 10k,15k and 20k watts to do real world testing on. the 1k-5k testing could be done on cars with and without h/o alts to. give the guys that take time out of their day with helping with the real world testing a good deal on some batts.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.