Whats on your Christmas list?

true story... i need a job ON THE BOOKS! 400$ cash a week aint cuttin it

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i didnt ask for anything this year. im gunna sleep all day! its my sons first christmas and i wont be able to be there with him for it! my ex took off with him across the country. my only wish would be to have my son for christmas but doesnt look like thats gunna happen! court system is so slow!

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

i didnt ask for anything this year. im gunna sleep all day! its my sons first christmas and i wont be able to be there with him for it! my ex took off with him across the country. my only wish would be to have my son for christmas but doesnt look like thats gunna happen! court system is so slow!

there are no words for how i feel for you bro...i really hope you see your son for xmas

I'd kill for a job, tired of not working.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

I'd kill for a job, tired of not working.

its like im not working, although im not complaining that i have i job, but supporting me aswell as my mother 400$ cash a week aint cuttin it, gotta keep my hopes up ya know?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I'm with n8 on this one.once you get a little older christmas isn't about you anymore.its about children,if you have them.if not then spoil yourself lol

Most definitely... I am getting my daughter all she wants for xmas and I am purchasing some items so that my girl and I will be closer to being ready for the arrival of our child....

With all the o/t available right now due to staff shortage I am gonna be using my o/t money to spoil myself and my lady and my daughter :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

my mom asked me what the big gift I wanted was, couldn't really think of anything because I believe in if it isn't broken don't fix it so no new laptop, cell phone, tv etc but the viper 5902 alarm for my car sounds good as I have no alarm, but labor cost is about 450 dollars at the most recognized shop here in town so i'm not sure what i'm gonna do haha.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Galaxy III phones for me and the wife, have the tranny swap in my truck complete and 2 15" DC XL's. And my Mastiff puppy to be done with his chew everything phase

Archived