Has anyone tried this case out yet, I have heard mixed reviews on it. I dont want to drop 80.00 dollars on it if its a piece of crap.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

Well no experience with the iPhone 5 version. But if its anything like the iPhone 4 version. I'd rather pay the 80 for the case then whatever a new phone costs

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I had one for my iphone 4 and it was amazing. I heard this new one has a horrible screen protector, it doesnt hold on tight and the speaker sucks now. And I did just replace my iphone 5 because i cracked the screen.

2005 Chevy Colorado

Pioneer avic-x930bt

Alpine pdx-m12

Alpine pdx-f4

Focal is 165

Focal ic 165

Sundown SA 15 D4

Kicker 0/1 OFC power wire

Kicker 12 awg speaker wire

XS Power D2400

DC Power 270 H/O Alt

Lol yeah. iPhone 4 case was awesome. But like I said I have no experience with th 5 case

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 1 month later...

The one for my 4 is great, got a buddy with one for the 5 and its just as good doesnt have any issues with touch sensitivity or anything at all

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess im just a little more picky then most. I dont like it not being perfect and its not perfect. for 80 bucks i want my screen to look exactly like it did without just like the cheap screen protectors can accomplish.

I have owned several different cases for my iPhones, Otterbox, Ballistic and Lifeproof to name a few well known ones, and honestly the Ballistic HC model was the best. Lifeproof to me was not worth the price even though I got mine on ebay for less than the in store prices. The ballistic HC is VERY durable I drop my phone a lot :P and the ONLY difference is the water proof portion, and really how often do you jump in a pool and forget your phone is attached to your shorts? The otter box defender series was ok, but the rubber portions after a few months started to warp and tear. So overall I prefer the ballistic HC model over all other cases.

I'd save yourself some money and pick up something other than a lifeproof case.

Here is the exact case I just ordered for my new iPhone 5, http://www.ebay.com/itm/360516715633?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D360516715633%26_rdc%3D1

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I know I've had my lifeproof case save my iPhone 4S a few times because of drops in puddles and mud. I am a heavy equipment operator and often work around mud and water. It's nice to be able to just wash my phone off in some water if it gets all muddy or dusty. I was disappointed in the decrease in touch sensitivity with the lifeproof case but after a while I got used to it and don't notice it anymore.

I will say I've tried the otterbox defender and was very disappointed in that case. I used it for not even a full day at work and there was a bunch of dust and dirt under the screen protector. Never tried the ballistic case but its to big for my tastes to even consider it.

Archived