KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 It's at BestBuy now for $2700. I'm hoping it will be at the most $2000 Friday so I can afford other toys too. I saw it in a Magnolia Theatre place and was just blown away. Of course one could spend half that on a Vizio but I will never be comfortable owning Vizio Why is that CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Ludachris5150 Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Plasma is the best for gaming Newls1 told me that I should get an LCD because the room that I play in is always bright Yeah for bright lit rooms the LCD would be better for sure. But if you're in a darker room or can control the lighting plasma all the way. But to be honest you'll hardly know the difference unless you got them eagle eyes. I'm playing on a LCD right now and have absolutely no complaints lol Plasma = Glare , LCD = No glare... Ive noticed most LEDs also have a glare. So even tho plasma and led have better picture, Unless your playing in a dark room LCD is the way to go for gaming Rebuild in progress...
memphisBred Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 My dad went from the Vizio Smart TV to the Aquos and loves it. I'm the type that if it's at least an above average HD TV with a HD receiver I'm fine and happy. But even I was blown away with the Aquos. I have the 42" Vizio Smart Tv in my room and like it. It's got a lifetime exchange warranty, and from what I hear I'll probably need it. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
TeamHT Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 It's at BestBuy now for $2700. I'm hoping it will be at the most $2000 Friday so I can afford other toys too. I saw it in a Magnolia Theatre place and was just blown away. Of course one could spend half that on a Vizio but I will never be comfortable owning Vizio Why is that Nothing specific or technical, just a preference. It seems to be a VERY good budget TV, where it offers performance at a low price. But when comparing TVs and I'm looking at the differences in TVs, I think the cost difference is worth it. My dad went from the Vizio Smart TV to the Aquos and loves it. I'm the type that if it's at least an above average HD TV with a HD receiver I'm fine and happy. But even I was blown away with the Aquos. I have the 42" Vizio Smart Tv in my room and like it. It's got a lifetime exchange warranty, and from what I hear I'll probably need it. This pretty much sums it up. There was better than the Aquos...but at 5x the cost. I think the quality and price just makes it an easy choice for me. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Dr. Johnson Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 I have the Sharp aquos 80" 3D LED and for most things it is a superb tv. I also have a 50" Panasonic plasma and I love it for everything. With the Sharp we had to turn off most of the video processing that is on it though due to there being way too much motion blur for us. If you are not sensitive to motion blur you could leave it on and not have a problem. I would buy it again though it is well worth it. http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=35185990
TeamHT Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 the 80" is only 120hz refresh rate, the 70" is 240hz. My LG LCD which is awesome for what it is, 120hz and I still get shadowing on fast mpaced action scenes. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Dr. Johnson Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Features 80" Class (80" diagonal) - More than double the screen area of a 55" Class Quattron™ technology for a billion more colors Smart TV with web browser Built-in Wi-Fi Full HD Active 3D 240Hz refresh rate AquoMotion 480
Guest Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 the 80" is only 120hz refresh rate, the 70" is 240hz. My LG LCD which is awesome for what it is, 120hz and I still get shadowing on fast mpaced action scenes. tv is like 24-25fps. i honestly see no point in having a refresh rate that fast in a tv. the same frame is just getting repeated 5 fucking times LOL
TeamHT Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 Did you buy the TV through that website? The Quattron? The Aquos and the Aquos Quattron were completely different models to my knowledge Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted November 19, 2012 Report Posted November 19, 2012 the 80" is only 120hz refresh rate, the 70" is 240hz. My LG LCD which is awesome for what it is, 120hz and I still get shadowing on fast mpaced action scenes. tv is like 24-25fps. i honestly see no point in having a refresh rate that fast in a tv. the same frame is just getting repeated 5 fucking times LOL I didn't think so either, but some scenes REALLY ruin it for me. One of my favorite movie scenes is in the movie Kickass where Hit Girl is saving Big Daddy and Kickass and she switches to Kryptonite and Robin's Revenge and the boxes really piss me off, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.