there are some floating out there now. it just spooks me to run something that close to my face that hasnt been tested for a long long time. the fear of poly shrapnel spooks me big time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

rolex, my whole thinking on this particular poly lower, is 110 for a complete set up.... you get what you pay for, and when a cheaper quality LPK is 50 some alone, corners are cut somewhere, guaranteed. The lower, I see no problem with it functioning well ( just like a glock, poly lower, metal "upper"), but at that price point, I would not be surprised if it were out of spec and/or filled with junk quality polymer pieces.. Give me a nice milspec aluminum receiver and let me pick my parts for it... I'd rather pay an extra 50 to 75 bucks and run shit I know is proper and going to last.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Your 110% correct!

If your walking out of the store at $110 (plus tax) there was still a manufacturer, wholesaler and dealer that all made a profit from that sale. So teh reality is that not all $110 were used in making that lower.

i was more concerened with the idea that poly isnt a good choice as for lowers at all. As more people get on with poly lowers we will see their fit and finish come up while the prices stay low when compared to aluminum. Injection molding is a lot cheaper than forging, casting or milling.

When a big company brings poly in house we will see good stuff. Now how they price it, thats another question.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Is it possible to just buy the lower. Not complete. If the OP is set on a Poly lower or wants to try one why not pick one up thats just the lower...no trigger etc. Then build it with parts you want. Just an idea.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

another thought, as N8 said as well.... the weight savings is so minimal, build 2 identical, one with my nice aluminum lower, and another with one of these... then pick them up... wont be able to feel a difference without a scale. Guaranteed.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Thanks for your opinions fellas. I might have to go in there again and take a better look at it. When I saw it the first time, I was actually looking for a shotgun, and not an ar15 lower.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Im late but in my opinion to add my .02 in is that Poly is not something I would run in an AR... I just dont like the idea personally but HEY if you want to do one then thats your call brother :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived