Second Skin Audio

UFO style BTL 18's

thecityxignites

Can you give me a call?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

When I bought my 4 BTL 15s, I paid $200 each (picked up).

JS UltimateSounds was trying to sell 4 of his BTL 18s for over 2 months with FRESH RECONES never seen power or mounted since reconed for $350each, no one bought.

Last I seen he was asking $275 each for them plus shipping

Alot of people will only buy them in the 250-275 range, which is more than fair for a $505-525 woofer brand new fully loaded (not including shipping).

The woofers are used, they are damn 3+ years old. They dont hold onto their resale value to be only worth $100 less than new.

Id like 2-4 more fully loaded btl motors or blown woofers to use in my project, but again not willing to pay more then half their retail cost when they where new.

is there even a dealer for them in alaska? if not you could get 350-400 each for them.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I have one left, but no one has called on it.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

is there even a dealer for them in alaska? if not you could get 350-400 each for them.

their is no Fi dealers

Exactly, FI is online....but there is an AA dealer ;)

North Coast Customz is your Alaskan AA dealer

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

300-350 is fair for fully loaded 18s with universal. There's not much of nitche for them unless it's someone who really wants one. They're good subs. I'm happy with my Zv3ufo hybrids.

Archived