bangbang5656 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 So I'm getting married this upcoming April.....Im considering writing my own vows since my fiance has a set of her own ready to go. She gave me the choice to write my own or simply repeat the traditional vows. Just need some advice, write my own vows and attempt to make it sound sincere and not overly cheesy? or repeat the traditional vows and tell her I can't write my own. I don't think she'll be angry either way I just want a male perspective. Thanks for any help!
OrionStang Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 She wrote her own, so you pretty much have to do write your own. You have much to learn about women, she'll say its ok to simply recite traditional vows, but then it will just be another item in her 'use it against him later' library. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudPursuit Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 I agree with OrionStang! I will not personally write my own vows, but thats because I know my Gf wouldnt either, lol Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
bangbang5656 Posted November 22, 2012 Author Report Posted November 22, 2012 I agree with OrionStang! I will not personally write my own vows, but thats because I know my Gf wouldnt either, lol LOL she wouldnt write her own vows!!!! WOW ur the only man I've ever heard say that his girl Wouldnt want to write her own vows. UR VERY VERY VERY LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea where to even begin with these vows. Its going to be a disaster. Her fault. Period. LOL
EdgarG0721 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 If she wrote her own I would at least try to write mine own
audiolamb6 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 i didnt have we just mixed up between the traditional and some of are own stuff
S15_Silvia Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 From an outside perspective, 'custom' vows usually sound cheesy as all hell, but if you can pull it off then props to you. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.