broke my little toe...

I broke two toes my big one and the one next too it. Was about three weeks before I could walk right without a limp. My collar bone broke in two spots also that still bothers me tho and it's been 7 months tomorrow!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

yeah, i am going to make a call there to day, i am not 100% its broke but i am pretty sure that it is, first i kicked the toe into a door frame so i almoste fall, after about 5min my dad needed help so i went and helpt him directly after that i got stuck with my shirt in a door handle and fall so i got all my weigth on that toe and at that point i realy know i was living...

cant still move the toe and it's hurts like hell if i get a litle weight on it atm :/

When i broke my little toe it took a few weeks for the pain to stop enough and probably about 2 months before i was walking normal again.

When you pull your shoe off after a minute and see the toe purple you know it isn't a good thing. lol

EDIT: There won't be much anyone can do for you with a broken little toe, it isn't like they can put a cast on the damn thing. haha

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

When i broke my little toe it took a few weeks for the pain to stop enough and probably about 2 months before i was walking normal again.

When you pull your shoe off after a minute and see the toe purple you know it isn't a good thing. lol

EDIT: There won't be much anyone can do for you with a broken little toe, it isn't like they can put a cast on the damn thing. haha

Lol at the edit. I can picture that now. A small cast on that toe.

But no, they're all right. Go to the ER if it's hurting like hell. If it's just painful but tolerable, wait until you can go in unless you can't get an appt for days or weeks. Then F that and go to the ER.

And if it's any consolation, I kicked a box and not exactly sure what happened but my big toe did swell and hurt for like a week. Bled underneath my toenail. I was waddling like a penguin. Then pain went away, and toenail stayed colored haha. Just the other day... about 2 1/2 months later... woke up and looked at my foot. Didn't seem right. I looked closer and part of my toenail popped out from underneath the skin or whatnot, so I took my finger and just pushed the nail... came right off. So now I have the most f'd up toenail ever. Words literally cannot describe how it looks. Maybe if I remember, I'll upload a pic for everyone. But the pain only lasted like 2 weeks.

Edit: forgot to add... and no pain at all now. No sensitivity (feels normal as if nothing happened), no pain from cold or walking or anything. It's literally as if nothing happened. But take one look and WHOA, WTF HAPPENED?

Sheena = pedobear

yeah, thats probably true, why will just say like go home and try not to hit any more door frames :/

Pics!!

and no i will not give out pics of my toe :D haha

Ibuprofen and Ice, no sense in paying a huge hospital bill for the ER when all they will do is tell you to rest it anyways.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ibuprofen and Ice, no sense in paying a huge hospital bill for the ER when all they will do is tell you to rest it anyways.

Yep Ibuprofen, ice and leg rested in a elevated position.

I broke one of my smaller toes 2 years in the Gym with a 25 Kg (60 US-lb) plate. Was careless if i pull her from legpress. 1 60 lb rep and the toe was done :lol2: .

Here a little vid to share some pain!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived