HunterJohnson Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Have a good one guys! Keep Bassin and be Thankful for your family and friends that support you! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
soundstream15 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 You too man!! I do not feel good, I ate at 4 different houses and gained 20 pounds:( ill wear it off Black Friday shopping lol
TeamHT Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this forum, the users who have made it enjoyable, the hurt butts for the lulz, the wise men who have helped humble me and made me realize the dynamics to this life are limitless, and the many conversations that make this place, really the only car audio forum I will EVER call home. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
SMZ2 Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for this forum, the users who have made it enjoyable, the hurt butts for the lulz, the wise men who have helped humble me and made me realize the dynamics to this life are limitless, and the many conversations that make this place, really the only car audio forum I will EVER call home. I am definitely thankful for the smd family. I have learned so much since I signed up here. Thank you guys! Happy Thanksgiving! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
iamGcast Posted November 22, 2012 Report Posted November 22, 2012 Have a good one guys! Keep Bassin and be Thankful for your family and friends that support you! Happy Thanksgiving to you too iamGcast
SLAYER1805 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Happy Thanksgiving man! Heres a little fried turkey action for ya'll!
HunterJohnson Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 Yum that fried turkey looks delish! We did the same thing last year went to Costco and loaded up on oil and fried the bird! Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
n8ball2013 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Happy thanksgiving all. Everyone stay safe. Wife and I are about to pack up the car and drive the 3.5 hours home. Somehow I ended up getting the drive home THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HunterJohnson Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 Happy thanksgiving all. Everyone stay safe. Wife and I are about to pack up the car and drive the 3.5 hours home. Somehow I ended up getting the drive home That's what usually happens when ur the man of the house Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
SLAYER1805 Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Yum that fried turkey looks delish! We did the same thing last year went to Costco and loaded up on oil and fried the bird! I love frying turkeys! It may look a little dry here but this was the moistest turkey we've had, it has Cajun injection in it with Cajun seasoning on the outside!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.