Damn man. I'm sure the lesson was learned man. It's a damn shame, it really is.

shit yes lesson learned. i dont drink let alone drink and drive

but now i know that sleep deprivation is just as bad

hopefully i can get out of bed tomorrow and start tearing fenders and things off to see if any structural damage was caused other than the obvious

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

hopefully i can get out of bed tomorrow and start tearing fenders and things off to see if any structural damage was caused other than the obvious

Good. Normally when I feel myself getting too tired (like swerving and having a hard time staying on the road). I just pull over and sleep it off. At least for a little. I guess next time just call a cab if worse comes to worse.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

It is very easy to replace the front end on these cars. The engine, suspension, and steering are attached to a k-member (that is probably fucked) and they are fairly simple to replace.

from what i know it wont be to bad.. ive replaced a front clip on a 99 civic Si

so i have the "know how" but the time just isnt their

the donor car is locally and only 800 bucks so thats a plus

thank god the air bags didnt go off, and as dumb as this sounds... i didnt like the color of the car anyways lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

Good. Normally when I feel myself getting too tired (like swerving and having a hard time staying on the road). I just pull over and sleep it off. At least for a little. I guess next time just call a cab if worse comes to worse.

i drove so many times without much sleep if any and i dunno mixed with all the energy drinks and lack of sleep i felt my chest/breathing starting to race/slow down rapidly

it all happened so fast....

the speed limit was 30 or 35 but i started slowing down and planned on stopping it just didnt happen in time :trippy:

$$2400 total without paint matching :0

800 worth of aftermarket parts...

500 oem parts....

400 worth of suspension work....

Thats a hit to the nuts

i used to drive an hour 1 way for work and was working 2 jobs at the time so there where days i went 2-3days with now sleep. doze off a little and felt my head fall and instantly picked it back up just in time to see i was heading straight towards a guardrail at 65mph. never again have i gone a day with out at least 3-4hours of sleep if im gonna be driving.

driving tired is not worth it in anyway. it can and will end in a bad way i count myself lucky to have came through just in time to get back on the road and away from the gaurdriall. home was 20 minutes closer at the time so i turned around and stopped at the closest gas station ( 2 miles from where i turned around) got an icy and splashed some ice cold water on my face stretched then drove home.

i hope people learn from what happened to you and my story, its just not worth it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

No found a 99 with a complete front clip including motor

(My motor is fine but ill have a spare lol)

you could also sell off hte parts to offset your costs. glad youre ok it oculd have been much worse.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived