Long Distance Relationships

Have any of you ever been in a long distance relationship? Got any stories? I'm not in the military but I can see how hard it must be for them now too. Me and my girlfriend have been talking for almost a year and it's extremely difficult for us to see each other even though we only live a state away from each other. My birthday is coming up this Saturday and it makes me really sad to know I might not get to spend it with her. The cost to see her depending on the circumstances can be ridiculous too! She doesn't have her own vehicle and mine is down right now, the money I have I could be using to fix my car or buy car audio equipment, but I'm saving it up to see her!

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

I'm in one. It didn't start like that but with family situations she moved and then I went to college. We still see each other once a month, but we've been together for nearly 5 years. She is my best friend and it's HARD, but it would be HARDER without her to talk to every day. She is moving down here soon and I have plans to propose. It's all about commitment. Long distance is super hard and sucks super bad but if you see the relationship working in the long run or you are very close it can be beneficial. Both parties need to be committed and both work to make things work, in other words, one person shouldn't be going and seeing the other all the time. The stress and expenses of travelling should be split up!

I have a unique situation, most of the time I'd say that long distance relationships fail. You can make the choice to let her go or commit.

E34 540iT/6

Saturday I'll be 20, right now I'm out of a job cause I was laid off, but I work with my uncle who does evictions/cleanouts/winterizations, but the offers for me don't come too often at the moment, I'm supposed to be calling UPS this week to set up an interview, right now they're doing immediate hiring. But yeah, they do suck really bad, but I believe we're both committed, and she has plans to move up here next year. Not sure if she's gonna room with someone or if we're getting our own place yet. The last time I got to see her was over a month ago and it drives me crazy not being able to see her. It hurts me to see her cry when we skype sometimes because she misses me too. Things are really hard over the phone, it's hard to have fun when the person you want to have fun with is around to experience anything with you.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

For real. My Econ teacher always used to say "Benefits vs. opportunity costs". Weigh the benefits of having her in your life, as well as what you are missing out on by having her in your life and make a decision whether or not it's worth it.

E34 540iT/6

They're hard bro I have had a few... One lasted nearly 5 yrs but after that extent of time we mutually agreed to split it was more fair for both of us.... Her and I are best friends to this day. It can be done just takes more work and trust

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Long distance relationships are hard man. Was in one for 2 years until it finally ended because we didnt get to see each other often enough. See how much it cost to take a bus or train to see her. Should be under $100 for the bus depending on how far it is.

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Long distance relationships are hard man. Was in one for 2 years until it finally ended because we didnt get to see each other often enough. See how much it cost to take a bus or train to see her. Should be under $100 for the bus depending on how far it is.

x2 I take the train quite a lot. Even though it's pretty ghetto and sketchy it is cheap.

E34 540iT/6

haha long story short. dated girl for 4 years. thought she was the one. joined Army. Left for basic. 2 weeks in. got my dear john letter. cheated on me. goodluck

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400