R.I.P David DeRoncey "Enigma on forums/youtube", a great teammate, and even greater friend...

A few more details. Looks like he was shot "car to car" and there might have been an argument at a gas station. "His wife, who also had just left work, spoke with him on the cell phone. He told her he was having trouble with two people at the Shell, and briefly put her on hold. He came back on the line, told her everything was fine and he would see her at home." Still nothing confirmed yet though. Also has a heartbreaking interview with his wife Ashley.

http://mobile.al.com/advbirm/db_96539/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=5PhQg5Lr&full=true#display

This is horribly sad. I hope justice is served one way or another. I pray for the family! I feel soo bad for his wife having to find him like that.

Rip

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Yeah I'm pretty sure Alabama has lethal injection but inmates can sit on death row for a long time before they get it. I know a guy here that works on death row, some of the inmates have been there 30+ years.

Anyways, I have a little I can donate. Hope it helps.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived