are you running 4 valves or 8? put the valves as close to each bag as possible, with an individual air line ran to each set.

as far as good deals on valves, suicidedoors.com usually has good deals on 8 packs of valves.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

and try 5/8 line on 1/2 valves. the plumbing is a little more involved, but will make a huge difference.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

car looks dope! add 4 more valves so you have 8 total. then move the front fill valve to as close to the bag as possible. That will speed things up a bit for you. You might want to change the tank to one that has a port for each air line.

i got an 8 pack of valves and its 7 port tank one line to each bag

i dont understand why it drops so slow up os one thing but i dont have slow downs and its still slow all the bag set ups i see when they hit it... it drops insantly

thought it might be the valves or something im doing

all the imput is great thanks

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Hot car .. indeed. but do yourself a great favor and get some disc brakes on the front of that thing.....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i got an 8 pack of valves and its 7 port tank one line to each bag

i dont understand why it drops so slow up os one thing but i dont have slow downs and its still slow all the bag set ups i see when they hit it... it drops insantly

thought it might be the valves or something im doing

all the imput is great thanks

I dont know much about bags and all, but Ive done a bit of work with air systems at work on our machines that run robots and its kind of the samething in a way.

The valves are what allows the air in and out of the bags.

you got your air compressor>your air tank> your air line to your valves> then your air line after your valves to your bags.

Your air line will only pressurize to your valves. IE with the the valves in the back, your only compressing a few feet of air line, so when you goto hit the switch to raise the car, you got to compress all that extra air line from the valves to your bags (which is a lot of extra time to do). Where as if your valves are only a foot away from your bags, you will only have to pressurize a foot of air line. So all your air is praticlly at your bags already with the valves close to the bags.

I think this is why people are telling you to put the valves close to the bags also.

Archived