And he's going to do life.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Times are just different. I personally dont own a gun, and am on the fence about owning one in the future. Sure I shot em and went hunting with friends w.e but too many irresponsible ppl have guns.

This only proves that. So is the answer to ban guns? No. Because it unjust, and let's be honest people would find a way to get them. Shit here in Chicago all you hear about is constant murdering..

But what is being done about this bullshit? Nothing. Another person dies, and so the world turns.

Guns have become so out of control, kids just grab a gun a shoot someone because its the cool thing to do these days.

Idk what needs to be done but clearly the system we have now isnt working for shit.

And it's on both sides, ppl and govt. The fuckin radio when ppl win $1000 dollars or w.e instead the usual "which station is the best?" They now make ppl say "put the guns down chicago."

BUT THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT, the song comes on like "dis chicago turn up..." fuck bitches shoot ppl.. get money.

Its all fucking retarded. Its turning into a shoot first world, for alot of reasons, and this is just another example of that. Yet nothing is ever done. Just send em to jail, with the rest of ppl.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Times are just different. I personally dont own a gun, and am on the fence about owning one in the future. Sure I shot em and went hunting with friends w.e but too many irresponsible ppl have guns.

This only proves that. So is the answer to ban guns? No. Because it unjust, and let's be honest people would find a way to get them. Shit here in Chicago all you hear about is constant murdering..

But what is being done about this bullshit? Nothing. Another person dies, and so the world turns.

Guns have become so out of control, kids just grab a gun a shoot someone because its the cool thing to do these days.

Idk what needs to be done but clearly the system we have now isnt working for shit.

And it's on both sides, ppl and govt. The fuckin radio when ppl win $1000 dollars or w.e instead the usual "which station is the best?" They now make ppl say "put the guns down chicago."

BUT THEN RIGHT AFTER THAT, the song comes on like "dis chicago turn up..." fuck bitches shoot ppl.. get money.

Its all fucking retarded. Its turning into a shoot first world, for alot of reasons, and this is just another example of that. Yet nothing is ever done. Just send em to jail, with the rest of ppl.

I tend to disagree. I think that giving someone life+90 years says quite a bit .They made an example of this guy

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

http://lawofselfdefense.com/bullet-impacttrajectory-crime-scene-photos-from-michael-dunn-case/

DavisSUV-speakers-jpg-1.jpg

Interior view of inside of Jordan Davis SUV. Note outsized speakers.

You know you were all wondering what he was bumpin' with.
Lol, I was.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived