StrtMotivadedDev ElITE Clan- Blops II- Ps3

Too bad you're not closer or I would let you try mine, the PS3 official ones are retarded quiet, they feedback the mic back to you so you're not shouting and have digital 5.1/7.1 surround.

The ones i linked I mean. I can't stand the in-ear BT ones. Kills my ear after less than 30 minutes of play time.

Well on a full charge I think they last 7-8 hours. You can always get wired like I have. Fugging love them now I can't imagine how much better once I get them working 100%

Can't remember the model#. I can get pics when I'm home

Maybe Kyle remembers the model#

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Sorry mate. I've got a gig on today so doubt ill be onat all

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Too bad you're not closer or I would let you try mine, the PS3 official ones are retarded quiet, they feedback the mic back to you so you're not shouting and have digital 5.1/7.1 surround.

The ones i linked I mean. I can't stand the in-ear BT ones. Kills my ear after less than 30 minutes of play time.

Well on a full charge I think they last 7-8 hours. You can always get wired like I have. Fugging love them now I can't imagine how much better once I get them working 100%

Can't remember the model#. I can get pics when I'm home

Maybe Kyle remembers the model#

The model that FREAK has are no doubt bad ass. The are a lil heavy on the cost too. Ive tried 2 other sets before settling on the ones LB suggested. And they do everything i want and need. I myself couldnt stand the single ear BT type. After you game for an hour, these are still crazy comfy.

And going from wired, (which Laura still uses, and we both were happy with) I would suggest if your able to get a wireless set. When i bought the wired set, the wireless sets were still "iffy" . Had horrible echo, and didnt sound good. These days, for a great price, you can have it all, IMHO. With out breaking the bank.

Trey-, i cant remember ??.... I loved that set though. Except the week spot right at the "muff". As you can see. I wanna say the were the X 21's ???.. cant recall. When i bought those, they were almost twice as much, per set, than the set i just bought!!!... fuck, really shows you how electronics flip.

I took the day off for the weather, (im a 40 mile commute, and in that snow, it would have taken me 2 hours, just to get there. Fuck it, i have accrued time) and took advantage of it, but about to log on, if anyone is up for it?!?!.. ill be on in a bit... Hope to see someone, if not, not worries, and be safe.

k

Yeah mine are really great still messing with the presets though.

I used to use the single ear BT but those things are crappy man really don't use them other people can barrely hear you and ofet like 10 minutes you get anoyed over the stupid thing.

Just shut down my ps3 kyle unfortunat..

Better luck tomorrow

Archived