Skrilla Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 ya, i see where your coming from lol But if i was making 10mil a year or some shit, i wouldnt want a super flashy car like most rich people have, My dream car is a rear wheel drive 1990 VW golf lol Your dreams would quickly change if you were making eight figures... lol 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
Neckbeard Posted November 29, 2012 Author Report Posted November 29, 2012 You're probably right lol Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
bcpballer64 Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 I agree with the op, I would much rather have something I built than bought, plus for well under a quieter of the cost of a veyron I could build a gtr that smokes it ;p "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
alaskanzx5 Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 I would much rather build a car then buy a car but of I had the chance I would buy a new gtr and build that. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Tarball Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 WAKE UP AND GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO WORK!! lol, just kidding. '69 Camaro convertable would be my ride of choice CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
LT.Smoke Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 Id much rather have a hand built Muscle car... Especially after watching a vid of one SMOKING a Ferrari Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
8ight Posted November 29, 2012 Report Posted November 29, 2012 I'd rather have a Range Rover. I fucking love Rovers. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.