double dins are gay

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

at 3:1 it wont be musical at all plus it will be peaky

oh we got a smart guy here.

i get my info from good resources.. i been told by many box builders how 4th orders work..

here is a post from decaf

1:1 tends to show up alot for flat response as said before

anything besides flat is a guessing game... u could get a chit ton of gain at 2-3notes but it could fall off very fast on both sides... so it all depends on what the goal is too, burping or daily

worst of all is that most off the time u dont hear the subwoofer start struggling since its inside and noises can be filtered out by the port... so playing far outside of the bandwidth designed can cause some damage

@Miguels, I appreciate your opinion as should everyone else and do not disagree with you completely. However this box is incredibly musical. And peak, well we will find that out tomorrow. Not to the ear but quite possibly to the meter. Once again I do appreciate your comment: )

My old Build Log!

http://www.stevemead...der-in-a-jetta/

Two Obsidian 15s V2

Two Audiopipe Apsm 1500s

Fourth Order Wall

TEAM CLEARLY LOUDER

TEAM OBSIDIAN AUDIO

@Miguels, I appreciate your opinion as should everyone else and do not disagree with you completely. However this box is incredibly musical. And peak, well we will find that out tomorrow. Not to the ear but quite possibly to the meter. Once again I do appreciate your comment: )

i messed up on my first post but didnt bother to edit.. they are musical just harder to make it be musical

Archived