Lenny's (6) SMD 18 wall... finally

holy shit he talks fast hahaha any idea how many of you Iowa guys are goin to sbn 2013?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Thanks to EVERYBODY that helped out with this!! I am the kind of guy that always seems to build stuff at the LAST minute.. I basically build something and go to Finals to test it out. I never would have gotten this built in time without the help of Matt Peterson and Chris coggeshall, these guys helped out even though we compete against each other! True Friends and great competitors..also big thanks to the MAN Steve Meade for the hook-up on the subs, Rusty at DC Audio, Yuey (irpirate) and all who helped a brotha out along the way...Thanks Guys!

Now I have this playing but I have a LOT of work left to do on it, the doors are ripping apart and the door panels..well..I guess there still there, kinda ;)

I've got a couple ideas for them, I'm thinkin' 4 - 8's and a couple super tweets in the door panels along with a couple of 6 1/2's in the kick panels.. I'll post up a video whenever I get the cash for the speakers and get off my a$$ to get them done.

I'm in the market for a couple more 9k's but I gotta get a (few) more $$ before that happens.. so until then the 4 will have to do:)

Took home a couple championships and a LOT of BIG-ASS trophies and a great time at MWSPL finals..Also won the Incriminator Audio points cup this year too.

These subwoofers and amps are over a YEAR old and I beat the shit out of them EVERY time I'm out or competing... and there still goin' strong. So I say this..

SMD and DC Audio FTW !!

Archived