SMD RCA's Now Available! Single Ended (Coax) and Twisted Pair (Differential Input)

Dat resistance! and dat pryce doe.. maybe someday I can afford some. They look supreme bro

yeah the price is kinda high but your not getting just another set of rca's. your getting a set of rca's that have been tested and proven with a guarantee it will do what they claim. they arent absolutely needed but if you really want to play and play hard they will help.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Wow, definite homo

relax bro i was just kidding. I don't have a policemans Leather cap. I do have the construction worker vest and hard hat though. hahahhahaha

:stfu:

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Wow, definite homo

relax bro i was just kidding. I don't have a policemans Leather cap. I do have the construction worker vest and hard hat though. hahahhahaha

:stfu:

umm... i dont think we all want to see those pics. hoe about just pming him the pics? lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Seriously though, do you have smaller connectors you could terminate these with? I'm really interested. The set of cables I have now have slightly shorter ends and they make my deck stick out of my dash lol.

I'm gonna hate

What's the flexibilty like with the coaxial? Being a solid center conductor and foam dielectric? Also, is it single or quad shielded? Thanks in advance for any info.

They are double center conductor, stranded not solid. Each channel has it's own copper braided shield

Thank you for the info sir! That being said flexibility should be on par with a standard set of RCA's which is Muy Bueno!

All the Pros, None of the Resistance!

( you can use that in your add campaign for a small fee! lol)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

maybe you guys should offer a package deal for them. some people will need to but 2+ to run rca's for their front sound stage and sub then their are those that will be strapping amp and running 2 sets of rca' just for the front sound stage.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

we love you :)

no homo

i love you too, but quadruple homo with a policemans leather cap. hahaha

Care if I quote that in my signature? lmao. I was dyin over here.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5