I know this isn't the doctors... But WTF is going on???

Week and a half later with nothing until just recently? I'm doubtful

Contact your primary care doctor ASAP...don't let anyone tell you no and be persistent about getting these tests that have been mentioned done. Don't mean to freak you out or anything, but I just asked my mom and sis about what you posted (they're both nurses) and they both said that you need to have a CT and full panel blood tests done ASAP. Chances are its not that big of a deal, whatever it is, but you never know. Good luck bro. I know what its like going to the doctors repeatedly knowing there's something wrong with me and yet they couldn't find anything for months and months. Just hang in there

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

hope you get this figured out!!

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Earliest I can make it to the neurologist is Monday. This will be a long weekend

They do a ct scan on your head? Sounds like bad blood flow somewhere in the brain. You hit your head lately?

This.

My c-spine is jacked and I have quite a few of the same symptoms. Depending on how I sleep etc, depends on how I feel. Or if I do any activities that triggers any swelling. Basically, my c-spine c 2-7 are arthritic and degenereative, with c5-6 bulged. Anything I do at certain times causing my nerves to get pinched a lot more. It may not be a bulged disc or anything, but could be anything pinching the nerves running through your spine. The amount of damage it cause is nuts man.

Reason I agree with Orion is that some times, it doesn't take much to cause injuries and a CT scan or MRI will show this, along with any tumors or anything else that could be impacted. Have you had any bad head aches too? I would get migraine like ones and became very sensitive to light to a throw up point, etc.

Best of luck man. Request a MRI, CT scan, x-ray. Be in charge, cause sometimes, they are slow.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Yes bro get a CT scan... What you just described sound Neurological man...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

What where you doing in the 24 hours leading up to this event? Is there anything in your past medical history that might be pertinent? Anything like anxiety or depression? I'm an EMT and these would be questions I would ask you on scene to try and figure out what is going on with you.

EDIT: were there any other symptoms you may have forgotten to mention? Pain anywhere on your body

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Was a pretty typical day. Only thing I did different is I had a late lunch. No pain, but had some light headedness a couple days leading up to the incident. I shrugged it off as some remnants of a head cold

Archived