Could be possible not saying it is ,there's a guy out here in so cal with a gun metal grey 2011 M3 who put down 620ish all motor thing looked bone stock under the hood besides the pulleys come to find out it was running VAC4.4 stroker kit VAC crank -CP pistons -Carrillorods

Darton flanged sleeves _ARP hardware _billet drysump oilsystem

VACStage 3 cylinderheads -Schrick camshafts -Schrick valvetrain plus full cat back exhaust and ecu tune all you saw was the plastic factory beauty pieces under the hood even was running a modded factory air box for the super sleeper look ...so it is possible

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Honestly I don't know what he did to this car nor did I stop ask him as I said before this is not my ride I just had the pleasure of driving it for a day. Whether or not its 700hp it had giddy up and was fun as hell to drive. I thought sharing a few vids (still editing them) and some pics with the community would be cool but honestly some of you have taken the joy out of it. I don't know shit about these cars I drive a Civic, I get the pleasure of driving some nice cars here and there and so far for me this was the most fun but I will be sure to keep it to myself going forward. I could give a rats ass if it is stock its not my car I don't know what was done I was just listening to what the owner told me, I did not post it here for the experts to tell me what he has done I posted here because it was a fun car to drive. He has no reason to front to me but people do embelish the truth sometimes but whatever.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

You're in Miami? Let me come meet you and run the my Corvette against it lol. Roughly the same horsepower :D

:roflmao: If this was my car I would come to West Palm eat that corvette up and take home the Hummer lol. I wish this shit was mine lol let me stop talking crap I'm gonna go and ask him what was done to get it to 700hp and tell him he is being challenged by another chevy owner. I put the audio in his friends Camaro and they have raced a few times but the Vette that thing is a work of art.

WAIT A MINUTE! Didn't you get a CTS-V too?

Not trying to be a jerk but a vette is lighter than an m3 and if they have the same amount of power my money on the vette.

I don't take your comment as you being a jerk my money would probably be on the Vette to I was just giving him a hard time and talking shit lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i can see hiding some roller rocker cams

maybe a different crank

true tune (increased fuel pressure, better timing,etc.)

better fuel pump

pistons/bigger bore

head work (bigger intake/ exhaust valves/etc.)

possibly headers can't tell from pic

higher compression

bigger high flow cat or complete removal (i see it has stock exhaust tips but can't tell if it has the stock exhaust)

better water pump

better radiator can't see well in pic

better oil pump

better air filter/better fuel filter

i think it maybe possible btw some of these are only little increases in hp some more than others

this is not the gts with the 4.4l v8 its just a E92 with the 4.0l v8

would any of that add up to 300hp increase?

idk just stating that stuff could be hidden by how the picture was taken

after looking up some of this stuff i am seeing closer to 600 something is not right

Put the bong down! your stating stuff like it is completely off the shelf and readily available for the new V8..

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

i think everyone was pretty cordial, we just asked what was done to it to make it 700hp. I don't know BMW so i was just enquiring because that is a LOT of HP. I didn't see where anyone was rude to you at all.

Don't be so sensitive bro!

Keep posting, even if its not 700hp, its still a nice ride, like i said in my post :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i can see hiding some roller rocker cams

maybe a different crank

true tune (increased fuel pressure, better timing,etc.)

better fuel pump

pistons/bigger bore

head work (bigger intake/ exhaust valves/etc.)

possibly headers can't tell from pic

higher compression

bigger high flow cat or complete removal (i see it has stock exhaust tips but can't tell if it has the stock exhaust)

better water pump

better radiator can't see well in pic

better oil pump

better air filter/better fuel filter

i think it maybe possible btw some of these are only little increases in hp some more than others

this is not the gts with the 4.4l v8 its just a E92 with the 4.0l v8

would any of that add up to 300hp increase?

Definitely especially on a larger displacement motor.

Spoon engines in civics or even normal k20 builds can yield a 200whp increase off the bottle with a full motor build but it won't be sleepy.

My talon made 779/541 ft lbs and the only thing that gave it away aside from the sound was the exhaust and fmic.

And then I popped my hood >_<

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Honestly I don't know what he did to this car nor did I stop ask him as I said before this is not my ride I just had the pleasure of driving it for a day. Whether or not its 700hp it had giddy up and was fun as hell to drive. I thought sharing a few vids (still editing them) and some pics with the community would be cool but honestly some of you have taken the joy out of it. I don't know shit about these cars I drive a Civic, I get the pleasure of driving some nice cars here and there and so far for me this was the most fun but I will be sure to keep it to myself going forward. I could give a rats ass if it is stock its not my car I don't know what was done I was just listening to what the owner told me, I did not post it here for the experts to tell me what he has done I posted here because it was a fun car to drive. He has no reason to front to me but people do embelish the truth sometimes but whatever.

I'm not knockin ya man, Throwin out numbers is easy to do. I've been without a fast ride besides my turbo zx for a few years and my buddy took me for a ride in the talon he built and I'd have sworn it was 4-500whp and his baseline dyno was < 300 lol.

I <3 bmws, but I'd personally like to drive an m 1 series TT 6 cylinder coupe. Rated at like 375 and dynos 450ish stock

150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries

Archived