Hugh G. Rection Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 wanna be so loud that you can break your rearview mirror? well, all you have to do is spend $300 on this badass system!!! fuckin idiots. http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/265186-FS-FT-Stereo-system Owner of BigAss Ports
SnowDrifter Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 I must have been doing it wrong this whole time! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
iKidwell Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 I'm on my way to marietta, i never seen a deal that good my whole life! c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
SLAYER1805 Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 There are like 3 people selling those boxes at the swapmeet in my town for cheap, they must be out of their damn mind to let them go for such a low price!
Truconcept Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 lmfao@ surround repair **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
Herokight Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 Well, shit. I've been planning on wasting thousands of dollars when I could do the same thing for a few hundred. I'm such a dumb ass. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
beaker Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 Oddly, that looks like the exact system that was stolen out of my buddies blazer in 1999.
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 1, 2012 Author Report Posted December 1, 2012 Well, shit. I've been planning on wasting thousands of dollars when I could do the same thing for a few hundred. I'm such a dumb ass. go scoops it up mang. your not too far from him.... Owner of BigAss Ports
Jessica Posted December 1, 2012 Report Posted December 1, 2012 Wow, i used to own a box exactly like that. and I still have a jensen amp exactly like that one. Anybody got $300 bucks? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.