Loud & Low 8th Gen Civic - Time to say good bye to her.

I was wondering what happened with this car. One day I'm looking at a tablet install on a Civic, then it's all of a sudden going in a Ford. Cool that you decided to keep it. Always best to be free and clear of car payments, or, well, any payment. Should be clean. Tuned in, brah. :good:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Thanks guys!

Got a lot done today on the tablet. Probably won't look like much but there was a lot of details involved in this. Cutting, cutting some more, trimming the cuts, placement, re placement, thinking, re thinking, etc. I've basically stumped myself at this point, although I'm satisfied with how it's coming out. But I'm also sure I'm over thinking it! So I'm pretty much done for the evening, and I need to get to bed. Gotta get up early tomorrow.

I'll post up all the pics tomorrow of what was done today.

Thanks for checking it out! Good night!

looks awesome! can't wait to see how the face plate thing turns out!

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Put it in the light hole Scott! The last pic of the last set! You're gonna want that bad boy in your line of sight, and not under the dash. Where I relocated mine to dropped it down about a foot, so having to look down to see what time it is or what song is playing is kind of annoying.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Put it in the light hole Scott! The last pic of the last set! You're gonna want that bad boy in your line of sight, and not under the dash. Where I relocated mine to dropped it down about a foot, so having to look down to see what time it is or what song is playing is kind of annoying.

x2

im with adam on this one. i kind of like the idea of how it looks there.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Much progress already ey... Doesnt look like you're from around here cuz I don't see your land being wet after few days of rain. :)

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db