UPDATE:

The chargeback is unrelated to you. The person who sold you the IPHONE via eBay, either bought it from someone who purchased it with a stolen credit card , or he/she obtained the IPHONE with a stolen credit card and now the persons credit card that was used notified his/her bank and disputed the charge, which caused a chargeback to occur with Virgin Mobile pertaining to the original purchase of the IPHONE. Virgin Mobile has no control over the secondary ecommerce markets such as eBay, craigslist, Amazon, etc. As we cannot be held liable for purchases outside of our service agreement. The seller you purchased the device from is not an authorized seller for Virgin Mobile products or services. Our suggestion would be to reach out to PayPal and file a claim against the seller, stating that the product you purchased was obtained through fraudulently means. I hope this helps.

I went into my bank and filed a dispute for fraud. Theyre going to send it to visa. I hope i get my money back.

If you dont want to read all of this.

virgin mobile is trying to make me pay 719$ for a iphone 4s that i bought somewhere else. and i cant use this phone til i pay it..

Okay so i was looking to get a phone with cheap service, since any phone is better than nothing.

I wanted to get a iphone 4s and they have cheaper options than any other carrier. I ended up finding a brand new 16gb iphone on ebay. i paid 570 for it instead of 650

The day i got it i activated it, and got the 35$ a month service.

2 weeks ago my buddy called my house phone saying my phone service is disconnected. i thought it was really weird since i paid my bill a few days early. I call up a virgin mobile live adviser and they speak broken up English so its impossible to get anywhere with them. the lady on the phone kept saying something about 700$. i asked like 5 times whats the 700$ about and she kept saying i need to pay that so my service will be turned back on???

i call again and get another foreign piece of shit that doesn't know anything. i asked why am i being charged 700$, i paid my bill early and thats all i need to pay. the dumb ***** hangs up...

so i call again and some guy that actually speaks some English answers and tells me that i bought a iphone 4s through them online. which i didnt. and i need to reverse the charge back or buy a top up card worth 719$

he tells me to email the financial people, so i do and get this back:

"We received a charge back from the bank for the $719.07 charge for the iPhone when it was purchased from us. Unfortunately eBay is not recognized as an official reseller of Virgin Mobile USA products. You will need to report this to eBay and file a complaint against the individual who sold you the phone."

These phones are being sold all over ebay, but yet i need to pay for the phone twice? that's bullshit.

if anyone is thinking about going with virgin mobile just cause its cheap DO NOT do it. its nearly impossible to talk to anyone. you have to email them and wait days for a response. now i have a 600$ phone that i cant even use unless i pay this 719 fee..

i emailed someone that bought from the same seller on ebay and they didnt have this problem.

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

i had virgin mobile years ago. They tried to charge me like 400 bucks for a warranty replacement phone. after I cancelled my contract wtih them. I filed a complain with the fcc and it was dropped.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ive been using virgin mobile for about 2 years now without a single problem.just picked up a galaxy reverb and they wanted me to repay my bill 2 days after i paid it,because with the new phone it jumps you up to the $35 plan when i was on the $25 plan still.i called them up and surprisingly got someone who spoke English.i explained my situation to them and they waived the first payment and activated the phone.it sounds like what Cstroker said,someone sold you a bad phone.that's not VMs fault.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

an iphone on watered down sprint towers is laughable anyway

steer clear of them if you want something reliable. boost too

oh yeah iphone 5 on cricket. also just stupid

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

• 3 weeks later...

an iphone on watered down sprint towers is laughable anyway

steer clear of them if you want something reliable. boost too

oh yeah iphone 5 on cricket. also just stupid

The service was actually really good. and i dont live in a big city. I always had 3 or 4 bars and my internet was fast. but after this ill never get a cheap service again. its not worth it

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

• 1 month later...

Fuck virgin mobile!

I talked to a lady yesterday and she said to email my receipts to the [email protected] and they would help.

We received a chargeback from the bank for the $719.07 charge for the iPhone when it was purchased from us. Unfortunately eBay is not recognized as an official reseller of Virgin Mobile USA products. You will need to report this to eBay and file a complaint against the individual who sold you the phone.

Thats bullshit cause ebay lets people sell VM cell phones and ebay said that they wouldn't allow virgin mobile phones to be sold if what above was true....

Hopefully no one buys any of these on ebay;

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=virgin+mobile+iphone&_sacat=0&_from=R40

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Sucks man. I never had any issues with Virgin Mobile other than not getting data to work. Even with that, it took 1 phone call.

Archived