n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 That will buff out lol They should make it a law in every state, that you cant have your license until your 18. I know when i was in school they had a certain amount of hours you were supposed to drive with your parents, now they've doubled or tripled the hours and IMO thats still not enough. I got mine when I turned 18 (took driver's ed when I was 17). My parents didn't think I was ready to, but my sister got her license at 16 or 17 since she had a bunch of extracurricular stuff going on. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
KillaCam Posted December 2, 2012 Report Posted December 2, 2012 Depends on the person, some are responsible enough to get theirs at 16 and there is other people who should never have a licence. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
SnowDrifter Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Depends on the person, some are responsible enough to get theirs at 16 and there is other people who should never have a licence. Truth ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
younggun69 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 I got a farmers permit at 14 haha, and if you can tell by my avatar, my driving isnt the greatest either Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'
bass_stalker Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 got mine at 17, i will admit i do speed sometimes but dont we all at some point or another. as for the chick who wrecked the car its obvious that she cant drive and she's lucky that nobody was killed JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
SnowDrifter Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 got mine at 17, i will admit i do speed sometimes but dont we all at some point or another. as for the chick who wrecked the car its obvious that she cant drive and she's lucky that nobody was killed Got mine at 16.5. Parents made it clear that any mistake, any ticket, any accident was on my shoulders and my money to fix. If I couldn't pay, I couldn't drive. Since I don't want to pay for either and I like driving. And I don't want my insurance to go up... Be paying that off for years. I'm proud to say I've never had an incident of any type. I think the biggest issue is parents being enablers honestly. They pay for their kids mistake and the kid never has to face real consequences or the true reality of the situation. It's not like the accident was a small mistake like over-correcting or forgetting to check your mirror or something. I'd expect that from a new driver. But this was a blatant disregard for reason, safety, and laws. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
tacomaguy1 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Video of threesome..... Team Flex Issues
bass_stalker Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 got mine at 17, i will admit i do speed sometimes but dont we all at some point or another. as for the chick who wrecked the car its obvious that she cant drive and she's lucky that nobody was killed Got mine at 16.5. Parents made it clear that any mistake, any ticket, any accident was on my shoulders and my money to fix. If I couldn't pay, I couldn't drive. Since I don't want to pay for either and I like driving. And I don't want my insurance to go up... Be paying that off for years. I'm proud to say I've never had an incident of any type. I think the biggest issue is parents being enablers honestly. They pay for their kids mistake and the kid never has to face real consequences or the true reality of the situation. It's not like the accident was a small mistake like over-correcting or forgetting to check your mirror or something. I'd expect that from a new driver. But this was a blatant disregard for reason, safety, and laws. was the same here with the accident / ticket policy. i agree that the parents shouldnt be held 100% accountable. and i'll clarify what i said, i only speed on the interstate when its wide open, not saying that makes it right though. JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
scoobywrx05 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Sounds like the girlfriends sister needs some help. If she's wrecking cars and thinking it's funny and having 3 somes this early in her life shit is only gonna get worse. Her parents need to start being parents. If her parents can't control her they need to find someone that can.
graham0599 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Sounds like the girlfriends sister needs some help. If she's wrecking cars and thinking it's funny and having 3 somes this early in her life shit is only gonna get worse. Her parents need to start being parents. If her parents can't control her they need to find someone that can. x2 I still think kids should be punished more. Anything now a days just gets a small slap on the wrist. I remember the cooking spoon and belt. My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.