KillaCam Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Sounds like the girlfriends sister needs some help. If she's wrecking cars and thinking it's funny and having 3 somes this early in her life shit is only gonna get worse. Her parents need to start being parents. If her parents can't control her they need to find someone that can. Possibly but maybe it's a good thing. I did stupid shit like that then I was younger and now I've grown out of it and I see a lot of people I went to school with doing that stupid shit now. I wouldn't say shes out of control, just making dumb decisions. Although I can't say because I don't know her. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
z_jarad Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 I ahve to post on this becaus I am nineteen and got my Liscense at 16 on my birthday i have had no tickets minus parking tickets in the city god damn meter(at a hospital)... And i will be the first to say i have a speeding problem but i do it on the local TRACK... Its not young people its Dumbasses and people that arent mature enough to control an object with the potential to kill people.
aerickson Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 The parents need to start taking responsibility for her. Since she's under age if she really screws up those parents are gonna get pissed.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 I see Jerry Springer or Maury in her future, just saying Sucks about the car though. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
SnowDrifter Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Sounds like the girlfriends sister needs some help. If she's wrecking cars and thinking it's funny and having 3 somes this early in her life shit is only gonna get worse. Her parents need to start being parents. If her parents can't control her they need to find someone that can. x2 I still think kids should be punished more. Anything now a days just gets a small slap on the wrist. I remember the cooking spoon and belt. In HS, a kid at my school scraped his side mirror down the side of my car and left. Nothing that didn't buff out, but still a hit and run. Tracked him down and notified the principal since it wasn't worth getting the police involved over that. He admitted to doing it and the principal literally gave him the " I know you are a good kid, but you can't go around doing stuff like that" speech. But yet the kid that gets caught smoking at school gets a 3 day suspension. Priorities... Get some ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
scoobywrx05 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Sounds like the girlfriends sister needs some help. If she's wrecking cars and thinking it's funny and having 3 somes this early in her life shit is only gonna get worse. Her parents need to start being parents. If her parents can't control her they need to find someone that can. Possibly but maybe it's a good thing. I did stupid shit like that then I was younger and now I've grown out of it and I see a lot of people I went to school with doing that stupid shit now. I wouldn't say shes out of control, just making dumb decisions. Although I can't say because I don't know her. I understand what you're saying bro. I think we've all been in that spot. I know I did some stupid shit when I was young. She isn't really out of control YET but the point is to step in before it ever gets to that point.
DubNDodge Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Question, did your girlfriend pay for her car or was it given to her by her parents? If I payed for my car then my little sister totaled it... there would be some issues. But that sister reminds me of soooo many girls from my school. Mommy and dadday buys her a car at 16. She totals it within a month, gets a slap on the wrist and gets another car. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
SnowDrifter Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Question, did your girlfriend pay for her car or was it given to her by her parents? If I payed for my car then my little sister totaled it... there would be some issues. But that sister reminds me of soooo many girls from my school. Mommy and dadday buys her a car at 16. She totals it within a month, gets a slap on the wrist and gets another car. Like this kid who now goes to my old HS. Literally: I question if he is mentally able to drive. Brand new Mercedes E class. All the bells and whistles on it, roughly a $60,000 car. His GPS told him to go straight, so he did... Right into a pole. Did 28 grand of damage to a car that had less than 1,000 miles on it. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
OrionStang Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 IDK, she seems like me when I was in HS. Adventurous, down for anything. The parents need to guide her, but honestly how many of us did all kinds of stupid shit when we were young? I know I had threesomes(never got caught though, LOL) and drove retarded in bad weather at 16. I did this exact same thing to an '87 Trans Am 3 months after getting my license, driving to fast in the rain. Don't be so quick to judge the young, rather point out the errors of their ways and head them in the right direction. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
DubNDodge Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Bet he just got a slap on the wrist. And then his parents bought him a $2000 gps so that those pesky poles wouldn't be in roads anymore '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.