deathcards Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Question, did your girlfriend pay for her car or was it given to her by her parents? If I payed for my car then my little sister totaled it... there would be some issues. But that sister reminds me of soooo many girls from my school. Mommy and dadday buys her a car at 16. She totals it within a month, gets a slap on the wrist and gets another car. Like this kid who now goes to my old HS. Literally: I question if he is mentally able to drive. Brand new Mercedes E class. All the bells and whistles on it, roughly a $60,000 car. His GPS told him to go straight, so he did... Right into a pole. Did 28 grand of damage to a car that had less than 1,000 miles on it. wow he must have thought the damn car could drive itself but $60,000 my god my vehicles i have owned haven't gotten lower than 140,xxx miles and the most i paid for mine was my yukon $10,000 skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
KillaCam Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 I would rather drive a simple/boring but reliable car than have a car that somebody bought for me. It feels good driving something you worked hard for. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Cox Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Facebook of said girlfriend's sister? better She's under age perves i just almost shat myself reading all of these Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
Cox Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Facebook of said girlfriend's sister? better She's under age perves Well I'm only 17 lol Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
97Jetta1637 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 IDK, she seems like me when I was in HS. Adventurous, down for anything. The parents need to guide her, but honestly how many of us did all kinds of stupid shit when we were young? I know I had threesomes(never got caught though, LOL) and drove retarded in bad weather at 16. I did this exact same thing to an '87 Trans Am 3 months after getting my license, driving to fast in the rain. Don't be so quick to judge the young, rather point out the errors of their ways and head them in the right direction. so then mister hardass, you're saying it's acceptable for a 16 year old to knowingly break the law, laugh about almost killing herself and her three other friends, and total a car she just recieved? This isn't a matter that you shrug it off as, "kids being kids." No, this is the type of shit that kills people. what if instead of it being a tree it was you she hit? Oh, and how about that comment that you left about having another dumb bitch women driver on someones status update? Does that relate here? Or since you had a similar experience this is perfectly acceptable? You really are a fucking dumbass Ken by contradicting yourself. Maybe instead of talking out of your ass, thinking you're a complete and utter badass because you say beat his ass, or call your wife a dumb bitch; start thinking about what you said in prior events. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
KillaCam Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
OrionStang Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Wow, really dude? Never said it was ok what she did, but young people need to be treated different than the woman driver I spoke about or my dumbass wife, both grown adults. Maybe I typed too much, but my point is someone needs to teach her and not just talk shit to her. Bottom line is, alot of us did dumb shit when we were young. Also, I am not comprehending how I came off like any sort of badass. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
97Jetta1637 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Wow, really dude? Never said it was ok what she did, but young people need to be treated different than the woman driver I spoke about or my dumbass wife, both grown adults. Maybe I typed too much, but my point is someone needs to teach her and not just talk shit to her. Bottom line is, alot of us did dumb shit when we were young. Also, I am not comprehending how I came off like any sort of badass. You never did say it was alright, but everything you did say, you were trying to say people should go lenient on her because she's young. Why? Because you did this? When you wrecked you Trans Am, did your parents go, "Oh, it's ok Ken, we just hope it doesn't happen again because this is very dangerous." How is this different also because she's young? Did she pay for the car? Does she pay for her insurance? Does she pay all the bills which would grant her adultship? Young kids should not be held on a lower pedi-stool because they're young and dumb. They need it drilled into their fucking brain and when shit like this does happen, full extent of parenting and law enforcement should be used. Sure a lot of us did dumb shit when we were young, but I sure as fuck didn't get a slap on the wrist when i hydroplaned off an off ramp. I also didn't get a slap on the wrist when I was rear-end and another driver totaled my car. I got my ass bitched at because there were preventative ways for it to not happen. So for you to say, this young lady needs guided and helped in the right direction, you sir, are fucked in the head. SHE TOTALED A CAR WITH 3 FRIENDS IN IT. God damn, I feel sorry for any child you may have or foster in the future, because they wont know right from wrong with your shit for brains. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
OrionStang Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Somebody must have over medicated today. Of course, she needs to be held accountable for all expenses, as I was. But simply talking shit wont work, she needs to be taught why it was wrong, and what the worst case outcome could have been. Seems there is no parental guidance in this case, and even the OP is afraid to say anything to her, probably for fear of making his GF mad. @97Jetta, have a great e-thug evening. I hope for your sake we never cross paths. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
BeAlLsTaR13 Posted December 3, 2012 Report Posted December 3, 2012 Somebody must have over medicated today. Of course, she needs to be held accountable for all expenses, as I was. But simply talking shit wont work, she needs to be taught why it was wrong, and what the worst case outcome could have been. Seems there is no parental guidance in this case, and even the OP is afraid to say anything to her, probably for fear of making his GF mad. @97Jetta, have a great e-thug evening. I hope for your sake we never cross paths. i understand exactly what you're saying, apparently OP isn't if no one teaches how/why it was wrong and just scolds her it wont change anything.. its generally those who get scolded at that dont learn what went wrong and why it was wrong Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.