knowledge Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 you are the mother fucking man! this is definitely dope and different REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Nautiluz Posted December 6, 2012 Author Report Posted December 6, 2012 I will need to upgrade the alternator, anyone have a suggestion what i should use? My car audio build page on facebook: www.facebook.com/nautiluzcreation Store: www.nzc.no
mttornquist Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 holy cow. this thing is crazy!! I don't even know what else to say My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
IndianaBassHead Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 I will need to upgrade the alternator, anyone have a suggestion what i should use? VERY, VERY nice work man! Can't wait for more pics. As far as the alt goes, I love my mechman. No issues at all. Audio Build Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2) Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4 Mids/Highs: Skar components Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31 Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/ Perfomance Build 2003 Nissan 350z Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels 466rwhp Bike 2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14 Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5
SCOTT KOCH Posted December 6, 2012 Report Posted December 6, 2012 aaawwwww man thats it.........i need more!!!!!!!!!!
Twostrokeking Posted December 8, 2012 Report Posted December 8, 2012 DAMN!! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
SnowDrifter Posted December 9, 2012 Report Posted December 9, 2012 I will need to upgrade the alternator, anyone have a suggestion what i should use? VERY, VERY nice work man! Can't wait for more pics. As far as the alt goes, I love my mechman. No issues at all. I'd rank DC power highly too. Both are very nice units ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Borris The Blade Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 This is incredible! So much creativity, here who would've thought of putting the amps under the hood! Tuned in for sure! It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Roseville Posted December 10, 2012 Report Posted December 10, 2012 I'm still trippin off the warhorse in the engine bay lol *Rose-Villian*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.